ADVERTISEMENT

Going On Record ~ Your Panther's Season Prediction

WillyDavis33

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2023
I see a lot of posturing in other threads so thought I would start a thread that we can look back on.

10-3 ( including a bowl win w/CV as QB)

losses to:

ND
Lou
FSU

What u say?

• Haha
Reactions: HTownStiller
Honestly I like our QB situation. I wish we had a true baller at WR but by all accounts with better wb play that should be improved as well. In a perfect world 11-1 losing on the road at ND. That game is intriguing with Hartman for them... In reality is see 8-4/9-3.

Losses to ND, FSU, and the annual head scratcher (Miami/GT).

Reactions: WillyDavis33
I'm going with 9-3 regular season. Finish season 9-4

Losses to:

Head scratcher game (pick one)

FSU - Would LOVE to win this game just for Narduzzi's reaction. His post game press conference would be priceless!

ND - If it were a home game, I might be tempted...

Bowl Game - Too many players won't play in the game. (DB's: Devonshire, Williams, Woods, OL: Kradel, Goncalves, WR: Means, LB's: Kamara, George, Simon DL: Hayes - are strong possibilities)

The front 7 are such a question mark on defense. I have consistently under predicted by 1-2 games under Narduzzi, so I'll say 8-4 with losses to the best offenses they face this season in UNC, Notre Dame, FSU, and Duke.

I've given up on trying to figure out what to expect at QB after last year.
If good QB play:
10-2 w/ losses to UNC & ND

If below average QB play:
6-6 w/ losses to Duke, FSU, ND, Lville, UNC & either WVU or Cincy

Most are between 7-9 regular season wins! If we can find away to win 10 games, inc a bowl game, we would have won 30 games over 3 seasons. In my time following the Panthers that would be the best 3 year stretch!

Reactions: Cavalier Panther
I'm going with 9-3 regular season. Finish season 9-4

Losses to:

Head scratcher game (pick one)

FSU - Would LOVE to win this game just for Narduzzi's reaction. His post game press conference would be priceless!

ND - If it were a home game, I might be tempted...

Bowl Game - Too many players won't play in the game. (DB's: Devonshire, Williams, Woods, OL: Kradel, Goncalves, WR: Means, LB's: Kamara, George, Simon DL: Hayes - are strong possibilities)
Going to second this prediction also. The UNC game feels pretty pivotal.

Reactions: pittmeister
8-5, with a final loss because Jurk sits out of the bowl, and most of you will be moronically thrilled that he does

I agree that he won't be playing in a bowl game, but I think it's because he'll probably be in a full body cast by November. I put the odd of him surviving an entire season somewhere close to Henry Davis winning rookie of the year this season.

I agree that he won't be playing in a bowl game, but I think it's because he'll probably be in a full body cast by November. I put the odd of him surviving an entire season somewhere close to Henry Davis winning rookie of the year this season.
Perhaps. But even Slovis missed only a couple games (wish he had missed two more). I’d give Jurk better odds of making it

fsu,nd, 6 road games
7-5
If start 3-0 have chance at nicer season

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT