ADVERTISEMENT

Gorgeous Day in Pittsburgh

TheSpecialSauce

Chancellor
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2019
70 degrees and Sunny - Thank You 🙂

Yes - I know it won’t last long, but it sure feels good today.

Hey, I've been doing my part. Two aerosol cans of hairspray straight into the air, every day after I wake up. Time for some of you guys to pick up the slack. Let's shoot for 90 in February by 2026.

Reactions: CCHS82 and Ray-Ray
Man...I remember those days on Pitt Campus. The Cathedral lawn would be packed and looking like South Beach without the water and sand...lol.

In front the Union would also be packed. It was a struggle going to classes on days like that.

I like that I can do an I Told Ya So to my wife about us not needing a snow blower for that one time a season (if that) when we get a blizzard.

Man...I remember those days on Pitt Campus. The Cathedral lawn would be packed and looking like South Beach without the water and sand...lol.

In front the Union would also be packed. It was a struggle going to classes on days like that.
South Beach is full of obese people who should never wear a bathing suit. Don’t believe the hype.

Hey, I've been doing my part. Two aerosol cans of hairspray straight into the air, every day after I wake up. Time for some of you guys to pick up the slack. Let's shoot for 90 in February by 2026.
You made me laugh but I'm pretty upset by this. I live in nova and my daffodils are out 3 wks early. It was 78.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT