ADVERTISEMENT

H2P! 7-3 baby

A 10 win season isn’t out of the question at all. The penalties and second half collapses continue to be a big concern, but hey I’m happy with the results.

pickett has a healthier shoulder. ffrench cant drop balls, not plant his foot and head up field on jet sweeps, ir screw up the punt return game anymore..
...so yes 10 wins is possible

If we replay VA we win.
If we get another shot at 1 yard for a TD against PSU and Miami we win one of those.

This is good but it could and should be "Gooder".
Sorry I meant "Bettererer."

Reactions: drp1tt
pickett has a healthier shoulder. ffrench cant drop balls, not plant his foot and head up field on jet sweeps, ir screw up the punt return game anymore..
...so yes 10 wins is possible

SJL said he has been injured all year and finally feels good too. Looked good having him look pretty amazing last night and get 100 yard receiving night.

Reactions: caleco's
Had us at 8-4 at the beginning and sticking with that. But a good first 10 games. Mostly ugly, but in the past weve lost the games. We are finding ways to win now.

Let’s talk for a moment about a team that way back after the penn state game people asked how we could get to 6 wins. Central Florida was coming up etc.

Defense has been terrific all year and the offense is improving. It’s college football so every week you see lopsided scores and weird outcomes.

finally Northwestern will get its second win of the season today but only because they are playing UMASS. Last year they won their division. This year they will finish 3-9. That’s the kind of stuff that can happen to many programs if you don’t recruit well every year and or some key injuries happen.

I am happy with what’s going on with the Pitt program

Reactions: ThePanthers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT