ADVERTISEMENT

Mark these words

Jul 19, 2022
Lots and maybe too many Pitt players put up good numbers at the pro day this year. Speed, jumping, strength. Well the bigger programs are taking notes and now they will be after that speed. Will be harder for us to find it after they get the first plate at Ponderosa.

Also wanted to say baby fawns everywhere this spring. Remember to leave them for mommy deer. She will be back.

• Wow
Reactions: jctrack
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Lots and maybe too many Pitt players put up good numbers at the pro day this year. Speed, jumping, strength. Well the bigger programs are taking notes and now they will be after that speed. Will be harder for us to find it after they get the first plate at Ponderosa.

Also wanted to say baby fawns everywhere this spring. Remember to leave them for mommy deer. She will be back.

Reactions: PittMan2003
I picked up and moved the one I found lying on the road. Moved it over to the side where mom was standing. It couldn’t have been a day old. Generally I wouldn’t but that was an exception.
Good move. Their defense mechanism is to remain still. Not such a good thing to do in the middle of a road.

Reactions: pittdan77
Good move. Their defense mechanism is to remain still. Not such a good thing to do in the middle of a road.
You shouldn't mess with them if you can avoid it but I have some land that the state captured fawns on to collar and study. They could do a lot to them and the mothers took them back. In this case, she was standing about 15 yards off the road and watched me move it. I drove back a couple hours later and it wasn't there so I assume she took it.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
You shouldn't mess with them if you can avoid it but I have some land that the state captured fawns on to collar and study. They could do a lot to them and the mothers took them back. In this case, she was standing about 15 yards off the road and watched me move it. I drove back a couple hours later and it wasn't there so I assume she took it.
I think there would be a close to zero chance in that situation that she wouldn’t take it back.

Reactions: pittdan77

Your hypothesis on impact on Pitt recruiting is off, IMHO.

So we should start taking them to Hoss's for a steak?

Remember when Ponderosa had All You Can East Steak for like $10? They went out of business shortly after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT