ADVERTISEMENT

HAIL TO COACHES

Have to give the entire staff credit

Bates has transformed the defense into a more aggressive attacking defense. The DB coaches have really improved the DB play and they are becoming a strength. They pretty much shut down a very good wake offense

Watson has slowly built what is becoming a potent offense. He stuck with Kenny and it’s paying dividends. The OL has continued to improve and now they are pass blocking almost as well as run blocking. The play calling yeaterday was as good as it gets

And Duzz held it all together. People over blow a lot or take out of context the thing he’s said. He’s been the steady hand at the helm. The team has adopted his defiant attitude and never quit approach.

Have to give the entire staff credit

Bates has transformed the defense into a more aggressive attacking defense. The DB coaches have really improved the DB play and they are becoming a strength. They pretty much shut down a very good wake offense

Watson has slowly built what is becoming a potent offense. He stuck with Kenny and it’s paying dividends. The OL has continued to improve and now they are pass blocking almost as well as run blocking. The play calling yeaterday was as good as it gets

And Duzz held it all together. People over blow a lot or take out of context the thing he’s said. He’s been the steady hand at the helm. The team has adopted his defiant attitude and never quit approach.

I said it in another thread.

The defense improved after wirginis got injured.
Did it make the coaches bring more pressure or is Reynolds simply a more downfield player?

I’ll let the experts here decide

Reactions: JSSTartan and BPKY
The coaches seem to have adapted and made some great corrections. I've been very down on our defensive scheme but it looks like Bates has done some things to improve the weaknesses in Narduzzi's base defense. I love watching good defense more than I enjoy watching good offense. The spread styles of offense are very frustrating for fans like me and it has been tough to watch our defense get shredded so many times over the past several seasons. I'm hoping that we're seeing a change that is going to stick in the long-term.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT