ADVERTISEMENT

Hayes charged

I'm not sure why I'm being quoted here - I didn't make any specific comment on Hayes' guilt or innocence.
I'm not sure why I'm being quoted here - I didn't make any specific comment on Hayes' guilt or innocence.
I quoted your post because of your use of the word “crime”. As of today, there is no “crime” that has been committed. Using that conclusive term alone without a hint of qualification removes innocence from the equation.

To me, domestic violence is one of the worst crimes that can be committed
bad, but not in the top five so the "one of the worst" moniker does not really apply in my ranking system..also a broad category which ranges from aggressive non physical threats to total beatdowns..

I do know from the cops I know it is one of the worst calls they dread going out on though..

Would have been cooler if they had just deleted you!

PS - you should look into how banner and digital ads work sometime.

Have you ever contributed anything of substance or entertainment value to this board, little emoji boy? Didn't think so. Just a scared little lurking rat who won't even voice his own opinions but will jump down everyone else's throats.

PS - you should look into how banner and digital ads work sometime.
I mean everyone knows that they open each forum page in Paint, then drag the banner ad over it and click paste. Then they save it to www.rivals.com/forumpageuploaderplace.

I quoted your post because of your use of the word “crime”. As of today, there is no “crime” that has been committed. Using that conclusive term alone without a hint of qualification removes innocence from the equation.
I stand by my comment that its one of the worst crimes that can be committed. Whether Hayes committed such a crime is beyond my scope of knowledge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT