ADVERTISEMENT

HBO alters the JOPA statue.........

Here's another statue that HBO is considering:
182068.png

I have a feeling producer Scaramutti let the direction of it out of the bag-
"He made the mistake—not understanding evil comes in the form of many faces.”

Dumb move by the movie's producers --- this practically invites the "this is a fictional story being portrayed here" crowd to criticize the movie.

Spend the $ and CGI the statue as it actually was.

Reactions: BurghGuy68
"CGI the statue as it actually was...a monument of a disgraceful, vile human that only a sick demented human would look up to."

Dumb move by the movie's producers --- this practically invites the "this is a fictional story being portrayed here" crowd to criticize the movie.

Spend the $ and CGI the statue as it actually was.

"CGI the statue as it actually was...a monument of a disgraceful, vile human that only a sick demented human would look up to."

I wasn't talking about what the statue symbolically was. I thought my point was obvious, but I guess not.

I was talking about what the statue was physically. It physically was a bunch of metal shaped in a certain way.

It's not hard to get its physical attributes correct. Mark my words --- the "Paterno Loyalists" will point to this as a way to discredit the movie as a piece of fiction.

I wasn't talking about what the statue symbolically was. I thought my point was obvious, but I guess not.

I was talking about what the statue was physically. It physically was a bunch of metal shaped in a certain way.

It's not hard to get its physical attributes correct. Mark my words --- the "Paterno Loyalists" will point to this as a way to discredit the movie as a piece of fiction.

I already had a delusional nitter text me about it yesterday

Why would any sane human being think that a statue of a burning in hell, disgusting, low-life POS be erected anywhere? If it is, the rest of us should find a way to go there and deface and destroy it. There comes a time when human beings need to stand up for what is right. A statue of PoopPants anywhere and honoring him for anything is not right.

Why would any sane human being think that a statue of a burning in hell, disgusting, low-life POS be erected anywhere? If it is, the rest of us should find a way to go there and deface and destroy it. There comes a time when human beings need to stand up for what is right. A statue of PoopPants anywhere and honoring him for anything is not right.
Believe it, if that statue goes back it will be vandalized dozens of times within a week. I'm sure psu realizes it's not worth the backlash and dealing with the clean up every single time someone comes to mess with it.

I already had a delusional nitter text me about it yesterday

If you notice, since this whole thing went down, any story, any article, any documentary that has the most minute and completely irrelevant detail wrong, the Nits rally around this and jump on it to completely try and discredit the whole thing. It is like if they read the bible, the fact that the flood was only for 149 days instead of 150 days, the entire Bible is a lie.

Of course...........awwww....I ain't going there.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Mark my words --- the "Paterno Loyalists" will point to this as a way to discredit the movie as a piece of fiction.

Of course they will. But it's not like the mouth-breathing Joebots would suddenly accept that their hero was a pedophile enabler if the statue was depicted differently. The Joebots claim anything is a lie that does not depict Paterno as a martyr who was screwed over by his own BoT and ESPN and the Big 10 and Louis Freeh, and Sara Ganim and...

The thing is, the court of public opinion has ruled. The Joebots have lost when it comes to how Paterno is viewed outside of central Pennsylvania.

Knowing PoSU and it's priorities, they will use taxpayer dollars to pay to have it guarded around the clock.

Believe it, if that statue goes back it will be vandalized dozens of times within a week. I'm sure psu realizes it's not worth the backlash and dealing with the clean up every single time someone comes to mess with it.

Reactions: Pittx9
How about this? Erect a statue of PoopPants standing in a locker room with a blindfold on? That would be appropriate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT