ADVERTISEMENT

Hello folks.......IT'S MASTERS WEEK!!!

Was a great time and lucked out with the weather as it could get ugly tomorrow.

They have already announced that the parking areas will be closed tomorrow morning until further notice. Sounds like they are unlikely to start until sometime in the afternoon. At the earliest.

• Sad
Reactions: HailToPitt725
Scottie, Hideki and Xander are my plays for wins/top 10s. I had Tiger to make the cut, but now not feeling too good about it given he'll likely have to play more than 18 in a day. Can't help his frail body.

Last edited:
Tiger is going to slip. He is going to go on a sex bender Thursday night. Old habits die hard. This will cause him to play poorly Friday and miss the cut.

• Wow
Reactions: FireballZ
Scottie is the easy choice but I like a couple debutants this week .. Clark is a big game hunter .. he can go toe to toe with everyone but first timer hasn't won since fuzzy in 79.

Xander has been awesome all year .. probably playing the best golf of his career .. just mental at this point. Game is easily good enough to win.

Will be interesting. Really windy today and the start is delayed. But the course has been firm and it will be warm and dry the final 3 days. So likely not alot of really low scores. Irons into the greens and putting will be at a premium.

Will be interesting. Really windy today and the start is delayed. But the course has been firm and it will be warm and dry the final 3 days. So likely not alot of really low scores. Irons into the greens and putting will be at a premium.

short game as well with this wind. Lots of missed greens. have to get up and down.

I thought there'd be more rain and soften the course a bit but it looks like they could've gone off at 930 .. not sure why they waited until 1030. Rain stopped around 9am there.

Rory is lucky he ain't there, otherwise, he'd have a 0% shot at that Career Slam. Now he's at least got a 2% chance.
I doubt that Nicklaus would have won more than 2 or 3 majors if his career coincided with The Gooch Era. He merely had to beat guys like Palmer, Watson and Trevino. Might as well start putting asterisks in the record book next to Jack's name.

• Haha
I doubt that Nicklaus would have won more than 2 or 3 majors if his career coincided with The Gooch Era. He merely had to beat guys like Palmer, Watson and Trevino. Might as well start putting asterisks in the record book next to Jack's name.
Tiger dodged a bullet too. Him in his prime versus Gooch in '24 would have been something to see...

Reactions: JS School

For as crappy as the weather was there this morning, it looks beautiful there this afternoon. Windy, but the sun is out and the temps are good.

Anyone still watching? Who yinz rooting for? Personally I’ve been rooting for Homa since Friday. If not him then Morikawa.

Anyone still watching? Who yinz rooting for? Personally I’ve been rooting for Homa since Friday. If not him then Morikawa.
It's a great tourney. I like Scheffler. But more interested in my poll, I am in the money on 2 of 3 entries. But my one has Scotty, Morikawa, Fleetwood, Homa, you can only choose 1 golfer from flights. Top prize is like $4K. Even 10th is 500 dollars.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I was rooting for Dechambeau but was cool with any of the guys on the leaderboard. Scottie seems like a really good dude

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I was rooting for Dechambeau but was cool with any of the guys on the leaderboard. Scottie seems like a really good dude
I was rooting for Dechambeau... Much like Bigfoot, I doubted there was such a creature in existence...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT