ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a possibility ...

Ped State wins tomorrow and gets a 6 seed. First round game vs Pitt (11 seed), @ Columbus ...

You heard it here, first! 😂😂😂😀🤪
It was mentioned earlier by someone. Not happening. PS was a bubble team entering the tournament and there is no way they are moving up 5-6 seed lines. The committee also isn’t going to wait around for their game to finish to finalize the brackets. This baby will be put to bed early.

Kansas - Des Moines
Houston - Birmingham
Alabama - Birmingham
Purdue - Columbus
Marquette - Des Moines
Tennessee - Columbus
Texas, Az - Denver
UCLA, Gon - Sacramento
Duke, UVa - Greensboro
UConn, IU - Albany
KSt, Baylor - Orlando

So yea, I guess Tennessee can get a 3 and would play the winner of Pitt/PSU. I do think PSU can get a 6 if they win but they arent going to win

Kansas - Des Moines
Houston - Birmingham
Alabama - Birmingham
Purdue - Columbus
Marquette - Des Moines
Tennessee - Columbus
Texas, Az - Denver
UCLA, Gon - Sacramento
Duke, UVa - Greensboro
UConn, IU - Albany
KSt, Baylor - Orlando

So yea, I guess Tennessee can get a 3 and would play the winner of Pitt/PSU. I do think PSU can get a 6 if they win but they arent going to win
The committee isn’t going to wait around to see who wins the Purdue vs PS game. The game could literally go right up to the show if it goes into OT. There’s no chance PS gets seeded as a 6.

It was mentioned earlier by someone. Not happening. PS was a bubble team entering the tournament and there is no way they are moving up 5-6 seed lines. The committee also isn’t going to wait around for their game to finish to finalize the brackets. This baby will be put to bed early.
7-10??

I'm guessing from reading your reply that you have PSU no higher than 8? Would guessing that they are on the 8 (win) 9 (lose) line be more plausible?

Yes, it was posted before (by me, actually, but buried in a thread). You have to think that the Committee might want a first round matchup (provided we are in without a play-in game) between us and PSU or TCU. It just makes sense, IMO

7-10??

I'm guessing from reading your reply that you have PSU no higher than 8? Would guessing that they are on the 8 (win) 9 (lose) line be more plausible?

Yes, it was posted before (by me, actually, but buried in a thread). You have to think that the Committee might want a first round matchup (provided we are in without a play-in game) between us and PSU or TCU. It just makes sense, IMO
I predict ……
(6) TCU vs (11) Pitt
PS vs WV (8-9 matchup)

Kansas - Des Moines
Houston - Birmingham
Alabama - Birmingham
Purdue - Columbus
Marquette - Des Moines
Tennessee - Columbus
Texas, Az - Denver
UCLA, Gon - Sacramento
Duke, UVa - Greensboro
UConn, IU - Albany
KSt, Baylor - Orlando

Don't forget Miami in the Orlando region. If @TheSpecialSauce prediction of the Pitt/TCU matchup comes true, where do you think they'd play? Out west maybe? Birmingham?

Ped State wins tomorrow and gets a 6 seed. First round game vs Pitt (11 seed), @ Columbus ...

You heard it here, first! 😂😂😂😀🤪
Quit trying to make Pitt-PSU happen.

It isn't going to happen.

PSU won't get up to a 6-seed, no matter what happens tomorrow.

Most likely PSU will be an 8 or 9 seed.... and they could be paired with WVU as an 8/9 seed.

Reactions: PittPoker
I predict ……
(6) TCU vs (11) Pitt
PS vs WV (8-9 matchup)

How bout

6 Kentucky vs 11 Pitt in Albany
Winner gets 3 UConn

6 TCU vs 11 Pitt in Sacramento with winner getting Gonzaga seems very possible

But, given our history:

11 Pitt @ 6 Iowa State in Des Moines will probably be it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT