ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Sean Miller rumor

Everyone has available transfers. Get a waiver. The NCAA doesn't care. This is AAU
No they don’t. There is a one time transfer rule and you can graduate and transfer. Beyond that, there will be no waivers granted moving forward for coaching changes, playing time or educational reasons. The only acceptable reason is mental health, which unlike Hugley, you will have to have a documented mental health counselor and meetings with them. If you don’t have the proof, you won’t obtain waivers.

But again, why use actual facts when you can just make stuff up.

No they don’t. There is a one time transfer rule and you can graduate and transfer. Beyond that, there will be no waivers granted moving forward for coaching changes, playing time or educational reasons. The only acceptable reason is mental health, which unlike Hugley, you will have to have a documented mental health counselor and meetings with them. If you don’t have the proof, you won’t obtain waivers.

But again, why use actual facts when you can just make stuff up.

Everyone will transfer every year. Say your mental health would be better in another state and you're in. Nobody is denying a waiver.

Do you really want to take this L especially on coaching changes. Freshman uses "one-time" transfer and plays as a sophomore at School X. School X coach leaves after the season. The kid now transfers to his 3rd program in 3 years. You really think he's sitting out a year? Nope

I've never understood why so many people on the board dislike Sean Miller. He's a Pitt alum and a very successful coach.

I'm sure there must be a story I'm unaware of.

Everyone will transfer every year. Say your mental health would be better in another state and you're in. Nobody is denying a waiver.

Do you really want to take this L especially on coaching changes. Freshman uses "one-time" transfer and plays as a sophomore at School X. School X coach leaves after the season. The kid now transfers to his 3rd program in 3 years. You really think he's sitting out a year? Nope
Yes. He’s sitting out a year lol.

I know I just defeated your entire premise but you’ll just say yeah cmon

Reactions: TD_6082
I've never understood why so many people on the board dislike Sean Miller. He's a Pitt alum and a very successful coach.

I'm sure there must be a story I'm unaware of.

Probably has something to do with him screwing Pitt over years ago and his old man bad mouthing Pitt and telling his AAU players to stay away from Pitt all those years.

The Millers care way, way more about the Millers than they do about Pitt. Which is absolutely their right. But it's also OK for people who care way more about Pitt than the Millers to realize what they are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT