ADVERTISEMENT

How is next year supposed to be better?

hailtopitt25

Sophomore
Gold Member
May 6, 2008
Schedule? Easier OOC, but unc, vtech, and the likes are getting better by the minute.

Coaches: likely the same

Qb: picket is what he is. Slightly above average. I don’t see a Great Leap Forward.

RB: they all suck. If we hold onto Parrish I don’t see how he doesn’t start. V davis gets some bulk. I’ll say slightly to moderately improved based on Parrish

Wr: lose ffrench— he never became what we thought he would. Another year of Mack. We need him to keep his focus for 60 minutes. Imo, he’s a borderline nfl player and if he can come back and have a year that could get him on a roster. I see him having a good year. Shocks has the hype, can his play follow? Wayne shows flashes. DBJ?? Smith?? Can they learn to catch? I’ll say minimally improved.

Oline: mild to mod improves based on experience and losing that bum Rt of ours

The: can you be worse??

Whipple: is what he is. He’s not getting game changers coming in

O as a whole: minimally improved

Defense:

Line: A+ if we get everyone back. Still could be good without twyman and jones but I don’t think better than this year. I’ll call it a push to slightly worse.

Backers: losing kylan is HUGE. Pine will play middle flanked by cam bright and Phil Campbell. They will be good but not as good as this year.

Dbacks: lose a stud in Dane Jackson and Hamlin. Keep studs in mathes and pinnock. Ford leaving? Overall can be just slightly worse if ford comes back to significant decline if we lose all 3.

Defense: depends on departures. But I don’t seeing them being as dominant.

This is who we are. Perineal 7-8 win team. Maybe if things fall into place one year we can get to 10. Maybe that’s next year if no one leaves and a few breaks happen but I’d put money on 8 as the over under.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News