ADVERTISEMENT

How much better is Jurkovec/CV than Nick Patti?

Sadly, no one will have success behind this OL. They’re the foundation. With the shambles they’ve been in going back to even the opener, we can’t run the ball to take any pressure off the QBs or limit a pass rush

Patti would’ve been better than any of the QBs we’ve played this year, but I thought it was pretty much his decision to retire?

Patti had great heart, which Slovis, Jurk and (sad to say) Veilleux seem to lack.

The problem with him was always his fragile body. He just wouldn’t have been able to make it through a season. Hell the Sun Bowl was the only time he made it through a single GAME when he played significant time

Reactions: Guyasuta Genac
I mean he basically said in that Peak interview that he didnt want to backup again and didnt want to go to another school
He did say that. And Nardo and the Nardettes put the hand writing all over the locker room walls for him the last two years by giving the starting QB jobs to the portal QBs as soon as they stepped on campus. I can't blame him for hanging it up.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Why did we let Patti leave without giving him a fair shot? My eyes tell me he is better than what we have. Am I wrong?
They are not. Patti should have played last year over Slovis and I said so. Of course I was told on this board that Slovis would have not been brought in if he wasn’t as good as Patti.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT