ADVERTISEMENT

I’m wondering…..

GT74

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2001
New Castle
…..Why does Pitt blow a game as a big fav again? WMi and GT back to back years.
…..Why is Slovis indecisive with his experience and talent?
…..Why is Pitt getting so many injuries to crucial players?
…..What happened to the talented WR group? I thought Wood would make an impact other than recruiting.
…..Why isn’t Pitt spreading the field vertically and throwing down the field more?
…..Why so undisciplined? Many penalties again.
…..Why no screens, especially with pressure in backfield.
…..Why no Barden? Duzz says he needs to play more. They can use his speed at WR.

These are just a few questions from a Pitt fanatic, not a football expert. H2P.

…..Why does Pitt blow a game as a big fav again? WMi and GT back to back years. It's what Pitt does; I don't believe the players take these teams seriously, despite what the players say to the press after the game
…..Why is Slovis indecisive with his experience and talent? Without knowing him personally, my impression is that he is still learning about his receivers and Cignetti's offense
…..Why is Pitt getting so many injuries to crucial players? Bad luck? Perhaps because the team practices at full speed and the players are feeling that affect?
…..What happened to the talented WR group? I thought Wood would make an impact other than recruiting. Inconsistent at best, IMO. The receivers are quite good when they're at the top of their game and quite mediocre when they're not
…..Why isn’t Pitt spreading the field vertically and throwing down the field more? OL issues? QB pressure? Slovis' lack of mobility and vision? All of those?
…..Why so undisciplined? Many penalties again. That's on the coaches; they need to stress no blocks in the back on punt and kickoff returns and find capable players who will adhere to that
…..Why no screens, especially with pressure in backfield. As deep as the backfield appears to be, with Hammond out Pitt is a different team. A Two back offense (Carter for blocking protection) might be advised for the majority of the offensive plays; run or pass
…..Why no Barden? Duzz says he needs to play more. They can use his speed at WR. No clue

These are just a few questions from a Pitt fanatic, not a football expert. H2P. I'm in the same boat as you, GT74

…..Why does Pitt blow a game as a big fav again? WMi and GT back to back years.
…..Why is Slovis indecisive with his experience and talent?
…..Why is Pitt getting so many injuries to crucial players?
…..What happened to the talented WR group? I thought Wood would make an impact other than recruiting.
…..Why isn’t Pitt spreading the field vertically and throwing down the field more?
…..Why so undisciplined? Many penalties again.
…..Why no screens, especially with pressure in backfield.
…..Why no Barden? Duzz says he needs to play more. They can use his speed at WR.

These are just a few questions from a Pitt fanatic, not a football expert. H2P.
The lack of screens is a good question. No jet sweeps. No trick plays. No reverses. Everyone in the world can predict Cig's plays.

Reactions: columbus mike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT