ADVERTISEMENT

I am not the kind of person that says I told you so but.....

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
I told you so.

I predicted at least 2 out of 3 of Johnson, Toney, Champagnie wont be here next year. I already hit on that. It will almost definitely be all 3.

Get ready for 2-18 with this lineup, boys:

PG - Femi
SG - Horton
SF - Jeffress
PF - Collier
C - Coulibaly

If you missed Stallings I. I have good news for you. Welcome to Stallings II. 0-20 is on the table.

SMF Knows College Basketball.

I'll be taking your questions today from 4-6.

I told you so.

I predicted at least 2 out of 3 of Johnson, Toney, Champagnie wont be here next year. I already hit on that. It will almost definitely be all 3.

PG - Femi
SG - Horton
SF - Jeffress
PF - Collier
C - Coulibaly

If you missed Stallings I. I have good news for you. Welcome to Stallings II. 0-20 is on the table.

No matter how rediculous some times it is, I couldn’t give this a like but it sure the hell was funny!

I told you so.

PG - Femi
SG - Horton
SF - Jeffress
PF - Collier
C - Coulibaly

Hahahaha the opening line has me dying

I told you so.

PG - Femi
SG - Horton
SF - Jeffress
PF - Collier
C - Coulibaly

You ended up being right.

Femi, Horton, Sibande, Jeffress, and AKC is a much better 5 than stallings had. Collier off bench. Not a tourney team, but with the right reclassifications not that far off. Heck we were 2 1 point losses from being an NIT/bubble team. I think Champ will make a decision in next day to shut it down or not. If he plays next game, he will be back. He can go for 30/15 per night and be the guy.

Femi, Horton, Sibande, Jeffress, and AKC is a much better 5 than stallings had. Collier off bench. Not a tourney team, but with the right reclassifications not that far off. Heck we were 2 1 point losses from being an NIT/bubble team. I think Champ will make a decision in next day to shut it down or not. If he plays next game, he will be back. He can go for 30/15 per night and be the guy.

no shit. KS had one class numbnuts.

I told you so.

PG - Femi
SG - Horton
SF - Jeffress
PF - Collier
C - Coulibaly

What? Saying I told you so is your thing, actually?

That starting 5 may win 2-3 ACC games

Reactions: Straight Eye Larry
You literally are the exact person to say I told you so every chance you get even when you aren’t right.

that was the best part of the thread. i saw that title and laughed out loud. i knew reading it would give me a chuckle insteaf it was a belly laugh

Reactions: Chescat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT