ADVERTISEMENT

I still would rather have CPN over James Franklin

Jgarmd33

Walk-on
Jul 4, 2022
OK it is really pissing me off everyone’s being a turncoat on Coach Pat Narduzzi. The reality is yes Phil didn’t play well last night but we had some bad calls go our way and some of the receivers to be honest didn’t run good routes. Me and my Uncle Rabisco graded the film this am and Phil gets a C. He was not as bad as most think. Im wondering if he is hurt. Just doesn’t seem to have good velocity on his throws. The WR’s pissed me off with not running crisp routes. Regardless, I watch a crap load of football and also saw penn state vs Illinois and Penn State was heavily favored and barley covered the spread and the Illini QB threw 5 INT’s. So I still think our program is in better hands then Penn State with James Franklin. That guy hasn’t won crap and has a loaded squad every year. CPN does more with less and puts more players in the NFL than Franklin. UpS has a robust NIL program that buys players and we don’t. However CPN is a better talent evaluator than Franklin. Also the “5 star QB” everyone is flagellating in state college is a JAG. Watched him yesterday and can’t hit the side of a barn. So while everyone is going off the deep end today we are still in better long term shape under Narduzzi. Yes he is stubborn as Fuk sometimes but it is what it is. We are not firing him and Heather is not going to look at other coaches. I respect coach for not tracing his players in the post game media conference and sticking by his guys. That is the kind of coach kids want to play for.

I’m a tell you right now we will rebound and beat UNC next weekend. We got screwed by some bad refs and ill timed bad bounces. I’ll be the force of reason here. We are better off with CPN than Franklin. Who disagrees with me ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News