ADVERTISEMENT

If you like recruiting...

Sarge25

Freshman
Aug 18, 2017
very good updates the past couple of days from vuk. It’s a shame he doesn’t have a message board to talk about all the good updates he gives.

very good updates the past couple of days from vuk. It’s a shame he doesn’t have a message board to talk about all the good updates he gives.

He tried to do a message board. I never looked at it but I know he tweeted about it. Maybe it didn’t go anywhere.

He’s got some dumb shit below where you can post comments, but you gotta scroll through about 50 adds when looking via mobile.

Reactions: KanePA
Ya, I was suprised to hear that Bentley was that into Pitt. He has a hell of an offer list.

I figured we were done with DL, but can’t say no to big time talent.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
I figured we were done with DL, but can’t say no to big time talent

Yes, earlier in the week I saw some highly rated possibilities without commits and it occurred to me you can never have too many highly rated kids at DL because many could convert to the OL if they are not in the rotation after their RS F year.

If all the info was posted here what would be the incentive for paying?

Yes, earlier in the week I saw some highly rated possibilities without commits and it occurred to me you can never have too many highly rated kids at DL because many could convert to the OL if they are not in the rotation after their RS F year.
DL can move to OL without to much trouble as long as there's something other than space between the ears!

If you like recruiting, I know about this great site that has tons of coverage and the best online destination to discuss Pitt sports...

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
Ya, I was suprised to hear that Bentley was that into Pitt. He has a hell of an offer list.

I figured we were done with DL, but can’t say no to big time talent.
We reported on Bentley on the premium board a couple months ago; it was clear then that Pitt was a real option to flip him from Kentucky.

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT