ADVERTISEMENT

If you want something to laugh at and enjoy

Geez, I didn't realize that they were in this much disarray. Weren't they pretty decent up until last year?

Geez, I didn't realize that they were in this much disarray. Weren't they pretty decent up until last year?
Yea.. They're basically the exact opposite of us.. There begging for guards while we're begging for big men

They have internet in West Virginia?
They have to drive a few miles north of Morgantown into PA in order to do so. There may be WiFi at that first rest stop in PA.

All jokes aside, it doesn’t pain me to see what they are going through. But I love Huggy. Their program passed ours up 7-8 years ago and it’s due to him...although the guy before him was pretty ok too.

But they beat us didn't they? LOL.

It's hilarious how some of you care so much about WVU and Penn State that you got their message boards and read them? they're not even in our conference, we almost never play them anymore.

They have to drive a few miles north of Morgantown into PA in order to do so. There may be WiFi at that first rest stop in PA.

All jokes aside, it doesn’t pain me to see what they are going through. But I love Huggy. Their program passed ours up 7-8 years ago and it’s due to him...although the guy before him was pretty ok too.
Yeah, the Hoopies don't bother me much. Hoopie fans I know hardly ever even mention their hoops teams. In fact since they moved to the hinterlands of the Big 12 they are just about out of sight, out of mind for me.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
They have internet in West Virginia?
images

Go on wvu's basketball message board lol.. My god does it feels good to see them where we've been the last 2 years :)

Remember I said Pitt is better than WVU without Konate and that Konate was the difference in that game? I also said WVU was an NIT team even with Konate. Not enough talent there. Looks like I gave them too much credit.

Remember I said Pitt is better than WVU without Konate and that Konate was the difference in that game? I also said WVU was an NIT team even with Konate. Not enough talent there. Looks like I gave them too much credit.
Well saying Pitt is better then wv without konate isn't really saying much.. That's starting to look like a bad loss now.. 2 bad losses with Niagara and WVU along with 2 good wins Louisville and FSU.. Need a couple more good wins for the resume now

Huggins press conference is like a guy lying on a couch blabbing to a mental health expert

He has many problems with that team but “he will fix it”

Niagara and WVU are definitely bad losses for us. Hell, WVU may be 0-18 in the Big 12. Wait....that sounds familiar.

And those losers stormed the court like a bunch of idiots! But as bad as they are this year, winning a game, especially against a team like Kansas, makes their little brains go on overload. They couldn't help it.

And those losers stormed the court like a bunch of idiots! But as bad as they are this year, winning a game, especially against a team like Kansas, makes their little brains go on overload. They couldn't help it.
Thank you! I'LL tell my wife she has a little brain which is a lot more than I think she has sometimes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT