ADVERTISEMENT

Including bowl games, what Pitt road trips have you made?

I disagree on the best fans ever, the best fans I've ever encountered as a road Panther were at BYU, Navy fans would probably be runners-up.
The worst I've been treated was at Tennessee and at South Carolina,
Well, I'll take your word for it. I have not been to all three. Texas A&M fans treat visitors like invited guests in their home. It is part of their orientation. BYU & Navy must be awesome.

ChooChoo

Well, I'll take your word for it. I have not been to all three. Texas A&M fans treat visitors like invited guests in their home. It is part of their orientation. BYU & Navy must be awesome.

ChooChoo
sorry, I shouldn't have said I disagree with you since I wasn't at TA&M, probably high unlikely we'll visit BYU again

Reactions: ChooChoo Panther
I've been to PSU, WVU, Syracuse, Navy, Notre Dame and Clemson
Bowl Games - Charlotte (Meineke Car Care???), Military, and Pinstripe

Best Trip and treated best this past year at Clemson--great fans there!

I disagree on the best fans ever, the best fans I've ever encountered as a road Panther were at BYU, Navy fans would probably be runners-up.
The best venue is Navy, small building, seats close to the field, LOVED the lax security! we went out to the tailgate and had a beer at halftime and came back in, some old guy just waving us through! LOVE LAX SECURITY!

PSU, WVU, VT, BC, uConn, Navy, ND, TA&M, Cuse, Cinci, Temple, Rutgers, Clemson, Louisville, Nebraska..........Fiesta, Mieneke, Tangerine, and Pinstripe.
What fun it's been.
Adding 3 more to list this year.
HTP.

Hate to admit but in the 80s the nit fans treated a bunch of goofy college students very nicely as we forgot most anything you need for a tailgate and they were all very hospitable

Reactions: john4psu
Pitt on the road: Nebraska (L), Iowa (L), Temple at least once (W), UVa x2 (L&W), Va Tech (W), USF (W), ND x2 (L&W), Akron (W), Cincinnati (L), Navy (L)

Pitt Bowl games: Military and Pinstripe

misc football road trips: Kansas at Colorado, JMU at Maryland, Air Force at Army, Northwestern & Indiana at penn state, Northwestern, USC & Mich State at ND, Army-Navy games in Baltimore and Philly

Reactions: cbpitt2
Notre Dame multiple
Syracuse multiple
Utah
N.C. State
Toledo
V. Tech multiple
Louisville
Wvu multiple
Navy multiple
Virginia multiple

G Tech, V Tech x3, PSU x3, WVU x4, Maryland, Temple, ND.

Bowls: Liberty, Insight 2000, Sun, Fiesta, Meinecke Bowl.

I liked GT and the fans at VT are great. Sun Bowl was the best experience but the game was bad.

Just started traveling for games and became a season ticket holder 2 years ago. So far I've been to

Akron, Iowa, Syracuse, Duke, North Carolina, Virginia, Miami, Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT