ADVERTISEMENT

Inquiring minds want to know...

MajorMajors

All American
Sep 29, 2002
--Can Ejuan Price stay healthy? If Ejuan Price stays healthy, can he still make plays?

--Can Quinton Wirginis make some noise at middle linebacker?

--Who will emerge among the WR group? Can Elijah Zeise be a weapon at WR?

--Can Shane Roy have any impact at DE? Can Zach Poker do anything at DE?

--Can Coach Duzz solve the mystery of Shakir Soto?

--Can we somehow avoid anymore players leaving the team? (At least from the 2-deep guys
smile.r191677.gif
)

--Can we finally take full advantage of the formidable TE package of J.P. Holtz and Scott Orndoff?

--Who will win the coveted coaching staff's "That-Guy-Was-A-Huge-Pleasant-Surprise" Award? (Candidates I'm hoping for: Shane Roy; Elijah Zeise; Connor Dintino; Reggie Green...)

Go Pitt.

Re: Inquiring Minds Want To Know...Some Potential Answers!

Coming back from the Home Show last night, after Zeise the Fans had Harry Psaros of Panther247.com on and he talked about how Pitt Spring Ball. He said, Pitt has been inviting recruits to the practices and mentioned a few. He went on to talk about 9 current Player Candidates for the Linebackers position.

They mention some of what questions "Majors" brought up.

I could not listen to all of it. How ever the addition to Paul Zeise to the Fan and his son in the Pitt Program has been far more valuable as providing information, insight, and answers on the current status of Pitt Football.

They said a modify Spread Offense will be part of the changes. I wonder why since the offense was doing quite good in scoring points and Ball Control by the end of the season? Moreover, they said, finding a compliment opposite of Tyler Boyd is a priority. I hope they consider Jordan Whitehead in the slot for that aspect as one if the solutions.

What I would like to see is Tyler Boyd play a big role id helping develop that other Wideout, because it will just benefit Boyd's performance, and Matavis Bryant has done with Antonio brown last year? Whether Pitt will get lucky again with a freshmen like Tre Tipton or Gentry Iversy would be great but that is more hope and a pray because that is so rare?

So, it is up to Wustner, Zeise, Jones, and the other Wideouts to produce now.

I'll leave it up to experts on the lair to talk about that aspect.

images

This post was edited on 3/15 11:58 AM by CaptainSidneyReilly

I just heard Paul Z. on the Fan - he was filling in for someone on Sunday morning. Not surprising, but he said that the "sense" he gets from his son Elijah is that Pitt's spring ball is going to consist of "15 brutal practices." Not surprising because you would expect the new staff to want to push the team to evaluate the players abilities and to find out who is "all in" and who isn't.

Will be interesting to see how many leave the program... Hopefully PC did a good job of recruiting guys with the character to step up to the challenge and - in the end - make Pitt a better and stronger team.

Go Pitt.

I think I have solved the mystery of Shakir Soto....

He is too slow....

A little inside info... Zeise will make some noise.

I see Zeise as a Manessah Garner-type.. Looks like he'd be a solid H-back..

But all the highlights I watched of his HS tapes, I didn't see a whole lot of quicks or explosiveness..

I do think he could help as an H-back though..

Originally posted by 9nationalchampionships:

I would go with Boyd and Ford as the WRs and my dark horse is Henderson
i think Ford becomes our possession guy and replaces gardner. tyler boyd will be tyler boyd, and i am thinking whitehead might shock some people and have a couple packages set up for him on offense as our potential new spark plug.

Re: Mehinpgh, Question For You?

I think you once posted you are from Beaver County, what recruits this year and next are coming up from there, any you know about and look favorable to Pitt for Narduzzi & Staff to turn into great players????

Thanks in advance!

images

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT