ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting article on this class

I remember when Narduzzi first got hired MSU people were coming here and telling us not to worry about the ratings his recruits received...that he was very good in finding players who fit his system especially on defense. It will be interesting to learn who the OC is and if that had any impact on what recruits they were focusing on for their offense.

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
Good read. I think that the really important thing about the last 2 classes is that they they are both very balanced by position. Too many of the classes before the Duzz arrived left gaping holes at certain positions.

Albert Tucker's athletic ability has me so excited knowing he mixes w/ Cam & Nunn as 3 very speedy & athletic kid's who have potentially extremely high upsides.
The fact that Tucker could possibly run a 4.5 w/ 39 inch hops just scream's blocked FG or punt's, Int. from tipped passes or knocked down incompletions, etc.
Sure will be a major transition from the speed challenged LB'ers of recent years. Not that any of those kid's gave us less than their absolute best but when up against some very good opposition we always seemed to be a step slow or second late from making a big play instead of giving up a big play against us.
This write up is so well put when looking at the complete focus of addressing each & every position w/ athlete's, size, speed to compliment exactly what is needed at the position.
Tall, long armed DE's next to powerful, quick SOB's playing w/ anger inside the tackles while having speedy, strapped LB'ers (when they hit the weightroom & dining hall) w/ aggressive long armed DB's who can run & are not afraid of contact.
The addressing of athlete's to the LB'ing core is what has me most encouraged going into the future.

H2 PITT !!!

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
That was a good read. Of course some will disagree but those are the ones that start bitching the moment the ball is kicked off and we don't return it immediately for a touch down

Reactions: Blue Goose
Hey let's just hope these kids fit into the system. I don't remember MSU having high class rankings when they were winning B10 championships and Big 6 Bowl Games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT