ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting ratings for two Sporting Events over the weekend.

Best American player to be clear which means well not much.

I very much wanted to be Karch Kiraly as a kid

You have to be the worst poster on the Internet. Men's Pro Volleyball isn't even a niche sport. Not even on the radar. Men's pro soccer is the 4th biggest pro sport ahead of pro hockey in the US. In 2020, 682,000 people worldwide bought a Christian Pulisic Chelsea jersey. Ths ranked. 2nd in the world behind Messi. Many of these people were Americans and this doesn't include his USMNT jersey. Pulisic's jersey has to be in the Top 20 in the US counting all American sports. Probably Top 10. Maybe Top 5. I wouldn't even be surprised if it were #1. Yes, I think its entirely possible more people buy Pulisic jerseys than Josh Allen or Lebron. That aint Karch Kiraly.

Getting back to the OP, more people watched USA/England in the US than in England. Now, of course, the US has MANY more people but its also not a soccer country we are told. However, the reason it IS a soccer country is that the population is so large, you have this "country within a country" of a similar amount of soccer fans as the England's, Germany's, Spain's, etc. And its why a world-class MLS would overtake MLB and be very very close to the NBA. Never the NFL.

interesting ratings. U.S. Matches received pretty good ratings overall.

But damn that National Dog Show kicked some butt, even with the ever annoying g Jay Peterman announcing.

Sports ratings Thanksgiving week
I’m sorry. But the dog show just hasn’t been the same since Fred Willard’s passing. He was the best color man in the industry.

th

Reactions: Duneaux Harm
I watched all 4 of the USA games, now that they are out, I may watch bits and pieces of the rest and maybe not even the final, depends on when it is on, if it's on a Sunday afternoon up against a Steelers loss or up against Pitt basketball or something, I won't watch it. This thing needs to be in July to hold my interest fully.

I watched all 4 of the USA games, now that they are out, I may watch bits and pieces of the rest and maybe not even the final, depends on when it is on, if it's on a Sunday afternoon up against a Steelers loss or up against Pitt basketball or something, I won't watch it. This thing needs to be in July to hold my interest fully.
Super

How much of the other games, besides USA do you watch? I've probably watch 5-10 minute of 3-4 other games just because I had the TV turned on, but that's about it.
Yesterday was the first day that I didn’t see any of the games. I’ve been watching a lot. But I won’t be watching the Argentina game. I’m watching Pitt now and after this, I’m done for today.

Yesterday was the first day that I didn’t see any of the games. I’ve been watching a lot. But I won’t be watching the Argentina game. I’m watching Pitt now and after this, I’m done for today.
What is Pitt playing? soccer? Is it on TV?

Would have been good for me, I'm kind of laid up this weekend, had elbow surgery yesterday, and enjoyed the USA game, even though they lost, while on coffee and oxycodone. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT