ADVERTISEMENT

Is Cignetti fired yet 🔥

He'll probably wait until the potential candidates already have nee jobs.

And read over his notes in that stupid notepad.
I’ve never seen another college head coach that does that-scribbling furiously in a little pocket notebook after plays.

If I ever saw a good, highly respected head coach doing that, I wouldn’t think anything of Doozi doing it. But since none do, it’s one more reason to question the man’s competency as a head coach, which I have never been convinced of.

I’ve never seen another college head coach that does that-scribbling furiously in a little pocket notebook after plays.

If I ever saw a good, highly respected head coach doing that, I wouldn’t think anything of Doozi doing it. But since none do, it’s one more reason to question the man’s competency as a head coach, which I have never been convinced of.
Possibly indicate his lack of confidence that staff can do this properly.

Which is kind of sad.

And, may be indicative that there will be changes.

Possibly indicate his lack of confidence that staff can do this properly.

Which is kind of sad.

And, may be indicative that there will be changes.
I kinda thought he started doing it to keep himself calm. He doesn't react as much as he used to in the first few years. I correlate more sideline calmness to when he started doing this a couple years ago.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
I kinda thought he started doing it to keep himself calm. He doesn't react as much as he used to in the first few years. I correlate more sideline calmness to when he started doing this a couple years ago.
I guess that’s a possibility, but if our coach has coping techniques to calm his anger management problem, that’s a problem that should distress us all. Also, there are breathing techniques you can do that are more effective. Here’s an example:

Breathe in, breathe out, don’t rage, don’t shout.

Good head coaches are too tuned into what’s happening on the field and in the box, and too busy coaching to pull out a notebook after every play and scribble notes into it.

Good head coaches are too tuned into what’s happening on the field and in the box, and too busy coaching to pull out a notebook after every play and scribble notes into it.
Or check hang time on punts with a stop watch. WTH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT