ADVERTISEMENT

I Blame Kaboly thread

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010
Since Kaboly wants to blame Pitt for the bad report card the Steelers received about their facilities, I say we blame him for things he had no control of either... I'll start:

I blame Kaboly for the bad season Pitt had in 2023...

I blame Kaboly for Pitt hiring Cignetti...

I blame Kaboly for the obesity rate in the USA...

Since Kaboly wants to blame Pitt for the bad report card the Steelers received about their facilities, I say we blame him for things he had no control of either... I'll start:

He might be a little responsible for that last one 🤣

Reactions: bwh05
The whole “Pitt is reason the Steelers can’t improve their facilities” is shockingly uniformed for a beat writer. The Steelers recruited Pitt to get Heinz Field built as a dual purpose facility with the promise that they’d have the joint practice facility. How someone in the media is unaware of that is amazing.

The Fan can blame Kaboly for a drop in ratings. He is hard to listen to on the radio.

Kaboly and Madden were going to meet for dinner at Golden Corral on Saturday.

Someone tipped off the restaurant manager who then temporarily closed the restaurant before they arrived.

I'm told that it was a financial decision...

The whole “Pitt is reason the Steelers can’t improve their facilities” is shockingly uniformed for a beat writer. The Steelers recruited Pitt to get Heinz Field built as a dual purpose facility with the promise that they’d have the joint practice facility. How someone in the media is unaware of that is amazing.

I dont think he said its Pitt's fault. It isnt. No one is saying Pitt should volunteer to move out so the Steelers can do more with the facility. It would be the Steelers' fault for not having their own first-rate facility. They have the money. They can build one somewhere else.

I will blame him for the rumor that Pickett said he wouldn’t be the back up. At worst it was reporting a vindictive lie. At best it was a misinterpretation of what may have been said.

Reactions: FireballZ

He didn't blame Pitt, he just told THE TRUTH, the Steelers don't have room to expand the facility because they share it with Pitt. You just want to blame him for not being a Pitt cheerleader :)

Reactions: Franb
I dont think he said its Pitt's fault. It isnt. No one is saying Pitt should volunteer to move out so the Steelers can do more with the facility. It would be the Steelers' fault for not having their own first-rate facility. They have the money. They can build one somewhere else.
THIS^^^

When Kaboly tore both of his Achilles tendons, which severely limited his mobility, his favorite restaurant was forced to layoff staff.

Reactions: FireballZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT