ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Pirates screw up this no brainer??

Las Panteras

All Conference
May 11, 2014
Olivia Dunne throws out the first pitch tomorrow night.

Anything less is yet another missed opportunity for the Bucs

Reactions: Ronnyp91
Saving that dog and pony show for late August when they need a reason to sell some extra tickets. "Olivia Dunne Night"
I would counter with a "2fer"

This fanbase goes nuts over fireworks.

Then Olivia Dunne will never go out of style here.

I wanted to see this but with 70-80% rain chance I don't want to drive 3.5 hrs to Pittsburgh only to have a rainout.

I don't know about Olivia Dunn, but Skenes seems too smart to allow them to mess him up. This could be fun, because I don't see him as the silent type. He's gonna speak his mind if needed.

Reactions: Las Panteras
Skenes is used to winning wherever he goes. He is the alpha male who can lead in the clubhouse and possibly help some of the guys pull their heads from their asses and start hitting the baseball. This team needs a stud badly, but, it is still the buccos, so no guarantees things go swimmingly right out of the gate.

Reactions: jctrack
There’s a decent chance that within a short period of time, the Pirates will have the best 1-2 pitching duo in baseball. Let’s enjoy this.

Reactions: USN_Panther
I believe PNC Park requires that clothes be worn inside the stadium.
They could hold "Skene's gland awareness night". It is really a criminally underrated gland. Probably not as important as the thyroid or pancreas, but still many are unaware it even exists.

If by trading a good prospect for some washed up players and a pile of cash then............yes! I will not attend a game or purchase any gear until the team is traded. F Nutting

Reactions: Pittisit4me
Our media has been pestering the living hell out of him today, as if he's a hot chick who got lost and accidentally stumbled into a Magic the Gathering tournament. You can tell they're not used to seeing one of these.

Saving that dog and pony show for late August when they need a reason to sell some extra tickets. "Olivia Dunne Night"

Right. This night should be all about Skenes, not his girlfriend. Have her night on some Tuesday in September. She can sign autographs, take pictures, and the place will sell out.

If by trading a good prospect for some washed up players and a pile of cash then............yes! I will not attend a game or purchase any gear until the team is traded. F Nutting
I will always be a fan of the buccos, but, as long as Nutting is the owner I will not attend either and I will always be a doubter with a negative slant. Cruz is finally starting to hit but there are just to many automatic outs in the Pirate lineup. Suwinski and Tellez are so bad that fans have taken to booing them every time up.

Reactions: WillyDavis33
Right. This night should be all about Skenes, not his girlfriend. Have her night on some Tuesday in September. She can sign autographs, take pictures, and the place will sell out.
To quote Trevor Beckwith from Best in Show, ”I never thought I'd find myself saying this, but you're right.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT