ADVERTISEMENT

It's time for my annual

Las Panteras

All Conference
May 11, 2014
Too early coach of the year post.

I was thinking maybe stoops at Kentucky, but they will get blasted by Georgia this week and the OOC was made by a pastry chef.

Babers at Syracuse. Nice turnaround this year

Leach at Wazoo?

Orgeron?

discuss

I was thinking maybe stoops at Kentucky, but they will get blasted by Georgia this week and the OOC was made by a pastry chef.

Leach at Wazoo?

Orgeron?

discuss
Look at how close the Cuse is to being undefeated--lost at Clemson when they led for almost the entire game (like us at ND), then lost to us in OT.

Too early is right. For example, say the near impossible happens and Pitt runs the table. Particularly given that two of the better (ok, least underachieving) defensive players are now out for the season, the QB hasn't topped a buck seventy five passing more than once that i recall, and his starting TE wigged out and left the team ... to have somehow accomplished that scenario makes Narduzzi a bonafide candidate with... well, still with next to nobody, especially anyone who has seen our defensive scheme. But if I happen to see him in the Wexford Whole Foods again, I will hail him like Garth and Wayne.

How is it not Bronco Mendenhall so far? If not then Leach.

Leach at Wazoo?

Orgeron?

discuss

Leach at Wazoo?

Orgeron?

discuss
Buffalo's coach

Leach at Wazoo?

Orgeron?

discuss
Huh? Did you look at Kentucky's schedule? They beat Florida at Florida and dominated much of the game, lost to Texas A&M on the road in OT, and soundly beat Mississippi St at home. That's 2-1 vs three ranked teams. Maybe not as tough a Pitt's schedule but I wouldn't call it cupcakes. Stoops gets my vote.

mI
Huh? Did you look at Kentucky's schedule? They beat Florida at Florida and dominated much of the game, lost to Texas A&M on the road in OT, and soundly beat Mississippi St at home. That's 2-1 vs three ranked teams. Maybe not as tough a Pitt's schedule but I wouldn't call it cupcakes. Stoops gets my vote.

Maybe??

Middle Tennesee State
Murray State
Louisville
Central Michigan

Albany
Penn State
Notre DAme
UCF

If anyone at Kentucky deserves an award its the Athletic Director who put this schedule together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT