ADVERTISEMENT

James Conner

Cmart2004

Redshirt
Oct 28, 2018
Looks like he’s been hitting the lat machine.

EZDzi5GU8AEp5HP

Him and Smith-Schueter have really been hitting the gym this off-season. Hope it pays off for both of them in 2020.

Run fast
Secure ball
Get yards
Block when needed
Score TDS
Win games
Play entire season

That’s all he needs to do next season to remain a steeler. I hope he can stay healthy and make it a full season.

With Ben back and a legitimate threat of a passing game I hope the run game opens up more. It wasn't all his fault last year the blocking was horrendous.

Biggest issue for him is staying on the field. He is a number 1 back when healthy. Hoping he finally catches a break and has some good luck from a health standpoint.

Reactions: W1np1tt and Chaos
Well, he needs the extra mass. He injured is "upper body" early last year and never got going and then seemed to get injured just jogging to the huddle half the time. In the first few games he looked tentative and soft. I'm not sure what the issue is. Extra bulk can only help. When he is physically and mentally right, he us in the top 4-5 at his position in the world.

If he and Ben are are 90% and the OL is even average, we win it all in my opinion.

He might have problems securing the ball. As soon as he moves his lats the ball will pop out and fly 20 yards downfield.

i like James COnner but that looks gross. it looks like he has a turtle shell growing under his skin. time to relax in the weight room my man, do some cardio or yoga or something..

Reactions: Atlanta Panther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT