ADVERTISEMENT

James Connor will not only beat this....

UPitt '89

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2002
.... I predict he will come back to a 10 minutes standing ovation at next season's opener against Villanova. He will then proceed to repeat the numbers of his sophomore year while leading Pitt to a Coastal Division championship..... he will then get a visit to NYC on the second Saturday of December 2016 as one of the finalists for the Heisman trophy..... he will then be a 1st- or 2nd-round pick and go on to make good money playing on Sundays.

His dreams are still ahead of him. He's a very strong-willed young man and he has the absolute best medical care in the world right on his campus.

As he said, what a redemption story it'll be.
"People ask 'Why me?' but it's more like 'Why not me?'" That's not just a grown man at 20 right there, it's someone with an extrordinarily rare sense of perspective and humility. 20 year olds don't talk like that, and believe me when I say most people way older don't talk like that either. Keep in mind not just his injury, but the devotion he showed to his ailing family friend.
He's going to leave Pitt a legend. Go buy your kids a 24 jersey for Christmas.

.... I predict he will come back to a 10 minutes standing ovation at next season's opener against Villanova. He will then proceed to repeat the numbers of his sophomore year while leading Pitt to a Coastal Division championship..... he will then get a visit to NYC on the second Saturday of December 2016 as one of the finalists for the Heisman trophy..... he will then be a 1st- or 2nd-round pick and go on to make good money playing on Sundays.

His dreams are still ahead of him. He's a very strong-willed young man and he has the absolute best medical care in the world right on his campus.

89, I'm with you brother !!

HTP#24

.... I predict he will come back to a 10 minutes standing ovation at next season's opener against Villanova.

He will then proceed to repeat the numbers of his sophomore year while leading Pitt to a Coastal Division championship.

he will then get a visit to NYC on the second Saturday of December 2016 as one of the finalists for the Heisman trophy.
Yes!
Yes!
He will win the Heisman!
And finally... Pitt wins the National Championship!

I just hope fans finally come out and support this team next year. This kid is the most blue and gold in his blood kid we've ever had. We owe it to James! I know I will not miss another game in his career under any circumstance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT