ADVERTISEMENT

James Jackson - Allderdice

Piranha

Athletic Director
Jul 31, 2001
He dropped 37 on a good team out of GA. The Dice has a chance to win the state championship. Has anyone checked them out?

He dropped 37 on a good team out of GA. The Dice has a chance to win the state championship. Has anyone checked them out?
I saw Allderdice the night they probably played their worst game. They lost to Class A Kennedy Catholic. Kennedy does have some really good players and should finish top 8 in the state but Allderdice looked like they were sleep walking. People at that game who hadn't seen Allderdice play would not be impressed.

I also saw Allderdice this summer when they were short handed but playing lights out. They have a lot of talent.

Reactions: Drax1975
I saw Allderdice the night they probably played their worst game. They lost to Class A Kennedy Catholic. Kennedy does have some really good players and should finish top 8 in the state but Allderdice looked like they were sleep walking. People at that game who hadn't seen Allderdice play would not be impressed.

I also saw Allderdice this summer when they were short handed but playing lights out. They have a lot of talent.
Not me, but I talked to a central dad the day after Dice shredded them. CC has a good team but lost by 30 plus. This was 10 days ago.
The guy said Dice is that good.

The game against that GA team is available online. Jackson is a really smooth athlete and is a good shooter. I guess he can really jump too. I think he's only like 6'1 or 2 though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT