ADVERTISEMENT

We are in 2 of 92 brackets

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Both of them are computer models. The 84th and 164th ranked out of 174 bracketologists.

I will say that NC State in the mid 2010s was only in 1 bracket and not even in many "First Four Outs" but I made several posts on here that weekend saying that they are in my bracket and why they should be in. To be fair though, there werent nearly as many teams that year as there are this year. There's possibly 8-10 resumes this year who wont make it that would make nearly any other tournament. Last year's Pitt resume has no chance of making THIS tournament. NET 67. Similar quads but no real high profile win and a Q4 loss. No chance. And we were pretty safely in.

Both of them are computer models. The 84th and 164th ranked out of 174 bracketologists.

I will say that NC State in the mid 2010s was only in 1 bracket and not even in many "First Four Outs" but I made several posts on here that weekend saying that they are in my bracket and why they should be in. To be fair though, there werent nearly as many teams that year as there are this year. There's possibly 8-10 resumes this year who wont make it that would make nearly any other tournament. Last year's Pitt resume has no chance of making THIS tournament. NET 67. Similar quads but no real high profile win and a Q4 loss. No chance. And we were pretty safely in.
We weren't "safely in" last year. By definition, we were one of the last four in.

Reactions: PittPoker
I still think we are in. The ACC is not getting less than 5 teams in!
In a normal year, yes.

But this year had too many bid stealers, including in the ACC.

Pitt is out. You're wishcasting and in denial, my friend.

I still think we are in. The ACC is not getting less than 5 teams in!
I guess you won a consolation prize, you were right that the ACC wasn’t getting less than 5 teams in.

I guess we can grumble about BC allowing UVA to pull out that ACC conference win against them……..although we likely still would have made it since we were only the 4th team out.

Reactions: Cavalier Panther
I guess you won a consolation prize, you were right that the ACC wasn’t getting less than 5 teams in.

I guess we can grumble about BC allowing UVA to pull out that ACC conference win against them……..although we likely still would have made it since we were only the 4th team out.
Yep. To many bid Steelers. Just didn't work out.

Virginia getting in over Pitt and numerous other teams is a disgrace. I have a feeling Pitt will have a huge chip on its shoulder all next year...alla clemson this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT