ADVERTISEMENT

jay Wright and Candace Parker

For any other strategy nerds out there, these two have been top notch to listen to during their pre-game discussion. They really get down to the minutia in a way that us mortals can understand.

So glad they didn't bring Rex Chapman back. I don't like being overly critical of studio analysts, but he brought nothing to the table, other than his 'late Pete Gillen' gaffe.

So glad they didn't bring Rex Chapman back. I don't like being overly critical of studio analysts, but he brought nothing to the table, other than his 'late Pete Gillen' gaffe.
They have the perfect lineup. Kenny, Chuck and Clarke on one network and Jay and Candace on the other. One brings humor and the other is pure strategy. This year has really been enjoyable. Both the play and the pre and post game shows.

They have the perfect lineup. Kenny, Chuck and Clarke on one network and Jay and Candace on the other. One brings humor and the other is pure strategy. This year has really been enjoyable. Both the play and the pre and post game shows.
JW was made for this job.

I’d like to see him get out of the studio and do some color analysis ala Bilas.

They are very good at complementing each other. Also Parker likes to beat the living hell out of his right arm. It's funny how reacts to that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT