ADVERTISEMENT

KDKA deep sixes Jeff

In this day and age of cell phones and weather apps, do people really still watch the 6pm or 11pm news and wait for the weather segment? I can hit my phone screen and tell you tomorrow’s weather forecast in any city on this planet, in under 7 seconds.

Why in the world would anyone wait til news for info that is on your phone screen?

In this day and age of cell phones and weather apps, do people really still watch the 6pm or 11pm news and wait for theu weather segment? I can hit my phone screen and tell you tomorrow’s weather forecast in any city on this planet, in under 7 seconds.

Why in the world would anyone wait til news for info that is on your phone screen?
I look at weather underground and accuweather too. I liked Versylas forecasts. I liked Smoaks organization and presentation. I like Ashley's overall performance.

Weather is really the only thing keeping local news in business. In my hometown they do 2 minute weather segments every 10 mins for the morning. I bet if news eliminated weather few people would watch.

Weather is really the only thing keeping local news in business. In my hometown they do 2 minute weather segments every 10 mins for the morning. I bet if news eliminated weather few people would watch.
No kidding, if there is a storm they spend 70% of the newscast on the storm.

That, combined with political ads

I watch the weather to get the weather. I value competence over looks or likability. Jeff was the most accurate forecaster. Valarie Skoal had the best organication and presentation. Ashley does a pretty good combination of both. Watch the new guy on channel 4. He will be good.
Channel for has the best technology for an accurate for cast, started by the best ever, Joe Dinardo!!

His delivery was horrendous IMHO...
I simply couldn't watch him deliver a weather report...

"Today the temper...

ature reached sev...

enty de...

grees..."

Nobody talks like that normally that I know of. He just sucked.

I think Channel 11has the best weather team I especially like Stephen & Danielle but I like Cam Tran on the weekend

I’ve always liked wtae over the last 30 years, followed closely by WPXI. Something weird about kdka, quality seems poor. I’ve always been anti cbs, dating back to days before cable. Very few good sitcoms, local news sucks, hated nfc football with madden and his partner when it was cbs and nbc (afc). Even dislike lundquist and SEC football and I strongly correlate that the CBS.

Even their cartoons on Saturday mornings in 80s were bad compared to the rest.

I’ve always liked wtae over the last 30 years, followed closely by WPXI. Something weird about kdka, quality seems poor. I’ve always been anti cbs, dating back to days before cable. Very few good sitcoms, local news sucks, hated nfc football with madden and his partner when it was cbs and nbc (afc). Even dislike lundquist and SEC football and I strongly correlate that the CBS.

Even their cartoons on Saturday mornings in 80s were bad compared to the rest.
LOL.....this post is hilarious

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT