ADVERTISEMENT

Kem to Spartan Combat

NAtiger112

Walk-on
Apr 15, 2019
I see Mike Kemmerer is moving on to Spartan Combat, which had me wondering if PRTC is in on anyone coming up?

I like what they are building with bringing some local guys back(Nico, Pletcher) Can we see anymore recent grads come back to Pittsburgh to continue competing?

Iowa really struggles to develop middleweights so not surprised he left.

If he can get healthy and stay healthy I am curious how he translates to freestyle.

I see Mike Kemmerer is moving on to Spartan Combat, which had me wondering if PRTC is in on anyone coming up?

I like what they are building with bringing some local guys back(Nico, Pletcher) Can we see anymore recent grads come back to Pittsburgh to continue competing?
I would not be expecting too much movement until Nino and others within the program graduate.

IMO PWRTC is in a very large group of RTCs that exist because programs feel they have to have them, so it hard to attract guys that are really only interested in going to an RTC to train. For perspective, right now there are maybe 4 truly professional RTCs in the country that are heavily invested and support high level athletes in damn near every weight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT