ADVERTISEMENT

Key moment: “allowing” Dukes go ahead TD

AlFromDadeville

Scholarship
Nov 25, 2017
of course we didn’t do it on purpose.

But I told my friends after the ford hit we should let duke score as soon as possible. Losing on a last second field goal seemed assured.

But when you got time on the clock anything can happen.

Big ups to Kenny. An atrocious second half but he found a way to win. Damn we needed that.

Sometimes it seems like he forgets that even trying some long passes loosens up the defense and makes the short passes easier to complete.
First game he didn't trust Pickett (UVA). Pickett injured he didn't trust Patti. Pickett first game back from injury, didn't trust Pickett.

Pickett AND Patti both look like players to me.

of course we didn’t do it on purpose.

But I told my friends after the ford hit we should let duke score as soon as possible. Losing on a last second field goal seemed assured.

But when you got time on the clock anything can happen.

Big ups to Kenny. An atrocious second half but he found a way to win. Damn we needed that.

Agreed - as soon as I saw the catch I was hoping no Pitt DB was going to catch him. Best thing to happen was for them to score with enough time on the clock for us to come back

Reactions: MarshallGoldberg
Sometimes it seems like he forgets that even trying some long passes loosens up the defense and makes the short passes easier to complete.
Patti and Pickett won the last two games despite Whipple.

Also: Whipple is going to get Carter killed.

First game he didn't trust Pickett (UVA). Pickett injured he didn't trust Patti. Pickett first game back from injury, didn't trust Pickett.

Pickett AND Patti both look like players to me.
I’m not sure I agree with your assessment of Pickett vs UVA. Pickett missed 3-4 downfield throws in the 1st quarter alone. The game plan that night was most certainly to let him throw the ball. He just played poorly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT