ADVERTISEMENT

kid taunts cam newton at football camp

PipersPitt

Walk-on
Mar 20, 2018
what do you guys think of these kids taunting cam newton at a football camp?

did cam handle it well? are these kids a bunch of disrespectful shit heads?

Honestly that clip was too short to make a comment either way. What little there is shows both parties being a as clowns.

Hope those kids have fun in jail someday. Going to be a downward decline for them.

some parents think it's cute when their kids act obnoxious. I never understood that, the little kid who thinks he is witty but is just plain obnoxious and the parents sit back and laugh.

It's amazing how some people can watch a bunch of kids goofing around with their idol and see it as confirmation for their disgust at a class of people.

Reactions: pittdan77
Ummmm what behavior are you basing this on. Sounds like you’re just a racist POS. Please, stop rooting for pitt, cause you’re just embarrassing all of us

Listen up moron. I don't care what race the kids are. If they says things disrespectful to a NFL QB, at that age, it's going to get a lot tougher for them when they can't respect teachers, police officers, other people later in life.

It's amazing how some people can watch a bunch of kids goofing around with their idol and see it as confirmation for their disgust at a class of people.
It's amazing how no one mentioned a class of "people" until you just did. what made you go there?...all we had to go on was a generalization of a couple potentially obnoxious kids..did not know obnoxious kids were a particular class of people as they seem to be a universal entity...

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Listen up moron. I don't care what race the kids are. If they says things disrespectful to a NFL QB, at that age, it's going to get a lot tougher for them when they can't respect teachers, police officers, other people later in life.
Lol. Keep defending. You seem so cool. We all know who you are deep down

It’s kids being kids.

That's the same troll who's here daily to let us know he is a fool.

"We all know"..gee if I did not know any better I would say you were making assumptions about people...
I call it how I see it. Like why bring up jail??... suuuuch a stretch to make that assumption based on a few kids that are taunting at a football camp...
But it’s cool, defend HailToPitt. You can have him on your side, I sure don’t want him on mine

I call it how I see it. Like why bring up jail??... suuuuch a stretch to make that assumption based on a few kids that are taunting at a football camp...
But it’s cool, defend HailToPitt. You can have him on your side, I sure don’t want him on mine
I defend nothing but common sense and hope not to label anyone based on facts not in evidence..I think that is called prejudice. .Yes it was a stretch (but you did not say that at that point now did you?) but you are the one that brought race into the discussion.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Lol. Keep defending. You seem so cool. We all know who you are deep down

Call me whatever you please, but kids that young showing disrespect for a very good NFL QB tells me a lot. They never learned respect at home, and likely don't show respect in the classroom, which doesn't bode well for their futures.

Call me whatever you please, but kids that young showing disrespect for a very good NFL QB tells me a lot. They never learned respect at home, and likely don't show respect in the classroom, which doesn't bode well for their futures.

If they are going to clown and disrespect-
I hope it’s to a pro athlete .
They don’t have a reason to respect him.

Ummmm what behavior are you basing this on. Sounds like you’re just a racist POS. Please, stop rooting for pitt, cause you’re just embarrassing all of us

Did you block the the parkway last night or where you one of the stuck and not being able to get home to your family...

Spot on !

What a fantastic mother that child has. So encouraging to see a strong woman laughing about her child's amazing banter and wit. That kid will be a doctor or programmer. Newton is just a lazy footballer who doesn't go hard after fumbles and deserves the ridicule. His reaction was over the top, he should have apologized then given that young king one of his cars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT