ADVERTISEMENT

Kradel, Van Lynn, Kessman

the_insider_

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2018
I watched the game at the bar with some friends, and definitely missed some things.

1. Why was Kradel in for Huoy? And Van Lynn for Ulizio? Injuries?

2. Saw there was a flag on Kessman's extra point and then missed the call and the miss. What happened? What was the flag and how bad was the miss or was it blocked?

Thanks.

I watched the game at the bar with some friends, and definitely missed some things.

1. Why was Kradel in for Huoy? And Van Lynn for Ulizio? Injuries?

2. Saw there was a flag on Kessman's extra point and then missed the call and the miss. What happened? What was the flag and how bad was the miss or was it blocked?

Thanks.
1) Kradel was in for Houy at RG. It looked like they pulled Houy because of penalties. Kradel did a solid job.
2) Duke made contact on the offsides. Kessman just pulled the kick on the XP.

They bring Van Lynn in and line him up as a tight end quite a bit. You might have seen that. I've thought they pulled Ulizio for Van Lynn a few times, too, but then I see they are just doing that.

They bring Van Lynn in and line him up as a tight end quite a bit. You might have seen that. I've thought they pulled Ulizio for Van Lynn a few times, too, but then I see they are just doing that.

Yeah I know that. Very possible that I saw him and he was just in as an extra blocker.

I've heard that Houy has a minor, nagging foot injury. Not sure if that is why he missed some time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT