ADVERTISEMENT

Lamont Wade signs with Philadelphia

Great to see this. I always root for local kids even if they decide to go to Penn State. I wish them nothing but the best.

your constant whiny views on Pitt legacies going up there (second only to "guess who is getting a new stadium posts) notwithstanding......hahaha...

It’s time to move on with your life’s work Lamont.
Hell no! Chase your dream while you still can. He is young enough, no need to move on yet. It is better to be 40 years old and behind on your IRA/401k by $50-80K than having the money and wondering if there was anything more you could do to achieve your life dreams.

Reactions: blair10
Hope he does well. But he is one I wish would have stayed at RB. I think was better suited for that position. Seemed to do well enough I guess in certain spotlights. but really thought his size, speed (quick more than DB/S fast) and body of work would have translated better to RB. Nowadays may have transferred. I wonder how many transfers actually ended up "right sizing" to a more suitable position and or are willing to compared to those who transfer for the same position they may not be suitable for.

Hope he does well. But he is one I wish would have stayed at RB. I think was better suited for that position. Seemed to do well enough I guess in certain spotlights. but really thought his size, speed (quick more than DB/S fast) and body of work would have translated better to RB. Nowadays may have transferred. I wonder how many transfers actually ended up "right sizing" to a more suitable position and or are willing to compared to those who transfer for the same position they may not be suitable for.

And PSU is wasting Quinton Martin at RB. He's a great athlete but anything but a natural RB. And that's not an important position. At his size, he should be playing safety or get him roided up to play LB.

Reactions: Mikefln
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT