Left side of my bracket is toast

Chairman Moe

All Conference
Nov 4, 2003
Just around the corner from Paradise
Had Duke and AZ going to the FF

Right side is alive and well

Pretty much follows my political leanings! :D

Regarding the ACC, maybe the pundits were correct this year about the league being "down". NC State, UVA, and Duke all gone. Hoping that we can advance, and wouldn't mind seeing Miami beat Houston even though I didn't pick them on my sheet ...

My wife filled out a bracket saying she had Kansas as her National Champ. Then I looked at her completed bracket, she actually had Kansas losing to UConn so that side of her bracket isn’t completely busted yet.

She did have Kansas winning it all, she just conveniently dropped the ‘State’ off the name when she filled out that side of the bracket.

Reactions: Chairman Moe
My wife filled out a bracket saying she had Kansas as her National Champ. Then I looked at her completed bracket, she actually had Kansas losing to UConn so that side of her bracket isn’t completely busted yet.

She did have Kansas winning it all, she just conveniently dropped the ‘State’ off the name when she filled out that side of the bracket.
I also have UConn advancing. Anyone's tournament right now, but isn't that always the case before the Sweet 16 is decided?

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
Had Duke and AZ going to the FF

Right side is alive and well

Pretty much follows my political leanings! :D

Regarding the ACC, maybe the pundits were correct this year about the league being "down". NC State, UVA, and Duke all gone. Hoping that we can advance, and wouldn't mind seeing Miami beat Houston even though I didn't pick them on my sheet ...
Ha! Same thing here my left side looks like a lot of red pen corrections while the right side looks like a perfectly written essay!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT