ADVERTISEMENT

Listening to the FAN

Wildman4Pitt

Walk-on
Sep 15, 2018
I can see why this program is where it is, blaming the running game, wow. Its not the stadium its winning , well to me that is the chicken or the egg argument. We as a base are all over the place, not on same page on any issue concerning Pitt at all, and an administration that doesn't really care , takes full advantage of the useful idiots, that's the Pitt fan base. ALL OF US.

As far as Duzz, I like the guy, but he is not and will not ever recruit well, he doesn't like it , proof in the pudding. He should be where his dad was , school like Youngie St.

One last thing , cop out to say Pitt can't win, if we traded administrations, boards, with a few schools close to us, we would win. You have to want to , does Pitt?

I am not talking about Lyke, much deeper than that.

Reactions: cpc247
I can see why this program is where it is, blaming the running game, wow. Its not the stadium its winning , well to me that is the chicken or the egg argument. We as a base are all over the place, not on same page on any issue concerning Pitt at all, and an administration that doesn't really care , takes full advantage of the useful idiots, that's the Pitt fan base. ALL OF US.

One last thing , cop out to say Pitt can't win, if we traded administrations, boards, with a few schools close to us, we would win. You have to want to , does Pitt?

I am not talking about Lyke, much deeper than that.
Every school around us from the Top to the Bottom has support from the State Government all the way to the fans who did not even attend their school. Pitt cannot even get full support from their own. It is an extremely uphill battle.

I see a lot of people post "I like the guy but..." and I don't get it. Why do you like him? He seems like a d bag to me. I liked him when he went 8-4 and beat Clemson. I will like him again if he wins the division. Until then, he is just a blowhard loser. And I don't like that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT