ADVERTISEMENT

Great N.I.L idea

Jul 19, 2022
Would be called ITS IN THE BLOOD. We all donate our blood to u.p.m.c. and they buy us better players to show appreciation. The prices are heavy gentlemen and the only thing that gets easier to pick up as it gets heavier is a woman, not athlete. Outside the box, outside the box. Outside the box. Hoapitals do not have the best reputation and they need us to make money. Eye for an eye, my blood for my team. We all win. It is in us all and will replenish in one months time.

Would be called ITS IN THE BLOOD. We all donate our blood to u.p.m.c. and they buy us better players to show appreciation. The prices are heavy gentlemen and the only thing that gets easier to pick up as it gets heavier is a woman, not athlete. Outside the box, outside the box. Outside the box. Hoapitals do not have the best reputation and they need us to make money. Eye for an eye, my blood for my team. We all win. It is in us all and will replenish in one months time.
The better option cobbler is for you to take out a life insurance policy against you and your family and name pitt athletics as the sole beneficiary

Reactions: PittMan2003
I would say that you should hire the entire Pitt team to promote your cobbler business, but as you are the best, I'm not sure you really need any promotion.

Reactions: ratking17
Why not donate a kidney? True Pitt fans should be willing to make that small sacrifice, and I’m pretty sure those things go for big bucks.

Why not donate a kidney? True Pitt fans should be willing to make that small sacrifice, and I’m pretty sure those things go for big bucks.
I thought about that, but it isn't very repeatable. And if you do it more than once, you won't get to enjoy the benefits.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT