ADVERTISEMENT

Little Jimmy Franks of the Cult making an ass of himself

If you have to bring up rape jokes, then what do you have? If it is meant as insult, I don't take it as such. It is utter nonsense and I think you probably know it too. 6 years ago maybe I get offended but it has run its course. In fact I think it says a lot about you.
If you think me referring to those two coaches as rape coach and rape cover-up coach is some kind of joke, you must be speaking through the same football shaped delusions that made most of the world despise your program and your weirdo fans.

Gotcha. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. It is obvious you hate us...I get it. I came here to talk some football. I was impressed with the fight in your team and the class by Coach Narduzzi after the game. take care.

If you have to bring up rape jokes, then what do you have? If it is meant as insult, I don't take it as such. It is utter nonsense and I think you probably know it too. 6 years ago maybe I get offended but it has run its course. In fact I think it says a lot about you.
In addition, I hope it says enough about me that I don't think such a terrible situation has "run its course."

Gotcha. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. It is obvious you hate us...I get it. I came here to talk some football. I was impressed with the fight in your team and the class by Coach Narduzzi after the game. take care.
We don't know you, but we know what you've done.

What "I've done"?? Okay buddy. Dear Lord I hope you take a breathe, get some coffee and just see what you are typing.

One of the posters put it correctly....he made one comment...a comment that every game is equal. Why would you want a coach to say anything different? In terms of college football, every game is important especially if you want to get to a good bowl game. When you place more importance on some games then you lose sight of your opponent and that is how you can get upset.
I have sat in Beaver stadium when we have lost to a Toledo. When you overlook teams you get upset. That is the bottom line.
I don't see us making shirts or keychains...that is silly. The only shirt I want to see is if we go to a new years day type bowl...A rose bowl, cotton bowl, fiesta bowl, orange bowl, etc.

Not sure what the key chain thing is about? As for t-shirts, there were virtually thousands of people wearing some variation on the theme--SHITT on PITT. I'm not bothered by such juvenile behavior...but to suggest your fans don't make t-shirts is quite absurd. Be certain, your fans cared more than anything to beat Pitt based upon behavior and attire on Saturday.

As for my visit to Beaver Stadium, other than the end result--it was terrific. The Nit fans could not have been nicer. I attended no less than five different pre-game tailgates wearing my Pitt gear...and was treated nicely at all of them. Of course I was accompanied by a law school classmate that went to PSU undergrad, which was probably helpful. An undercover state cop busted some underage drinkers at one of the tailgates, which frankly was so completely unnecessary--their parents were actually attending the same tailgate [and the kids were behaving in an adult fashion]. I was a little surprised at the lack of noise...but I guess the game was never in question so the fans just enjoyed the game rather quietly. Friday evening I spent walking around the usual State College haunts wearing a Pitt golf shirt, and again, did not experience a single problem...just some friendly banter. The building and development in State College since my last visit was very noticeable.

For those of you that complain about traffic and lack of close up parking [at Pitt]....State College is a nightmare. The limited ingress and egress to town, parking lots, and highways to get the hell out of Dodge are horrible. The stadium restrooms and concessions are wholly inadequate. Although pretty high up in row 72 of Section NKU, the views of the field were pretty good. Not a fan of that stadium, but glad I made the trip. My biggest complaint of the weekend was the gouging that takes place by the local hotels. $619 a night, two night minimum to stay at a Courtyard property should be against the law. LOL. It will be interesting to see how each of these teams does going forward. I will be very surprised if the Nits do not lose 2-3 games before seasons end. Hail to Pitt!

He basically said "taking it one game at a time" in an insulting way. Its a rivalry and everyone knows its a rivalry. They know that continually saying that it isn't pisses many Pitt fans off, so guess what? Get used to hearing it all year! Its called bragging rights. We won last year and spouted the score to PSU friends, co-workers and family every chance we had. For the next year they will be wishing us good luck saying that they hope we win every game so it helps their rankings and pretending that they can't even remember the score...for the same reason. We all know the deal when you have a rival. Some of you need to learn to have a sense of humor.

If anything, Duz and the school should have confetti bombs secretly put into the rafters at Heinz for if we win next year and they should have a stage made up that the they bring to midfield afterwards like they do at the Superbowl and interview him with all the players wearing pre-made hats and T-shirts.

Reactions: michnittlion
Winning is all that matters...everything else is secondary. And secondary is irrelevant when it comes to winning.

Look at our attendance last year vs this year and rethink that statement.

We benefit greatly financially when PSU comes here. Money is the life blood of any program. We'll sell a lot more tickets to that home game in 2018...plus we get to tie that ticket to other games in a package deal. I hate to say it but we need them or ND or program like that to come to town.
You mean like PSU did this year with the Pitt game?

http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2017/06/penn_state_single_game_ticket.html

Reactions: StefenD001
I see at least 2 losses for PissU this year, maybe more. They're a good top 25 team, not top 10. That much we do know. And their coach is pond scum and has demonstrated it every week, not just this week. I'm just glad we have Narduzzi and not him and that we're Pitt and not them.

Reactions: pittiswhereiamfrom2
Mommy,
Jimmy said something mean about me.

My gawd, I hate this sticks-and-stones crap.
PSU won. Pitt lost. Who cares what anybody said afterward.
That game is history. Time to move on to Week 3.

Pitt ALWAYS wins when we play PissU. Even when the score says otherwise. That's because we're not PissU and we're all very thankful for that.

I mean maybe I was giving Pitt more credit than even their own fans do. I thought winning by 19 against Pitt was impressive but I guess in your guy's mind Pitt is horrible and should have been blown out by 40 or something... I mean the game was in Psu's hand from jump street and there never was really a time after half way through the first quarter where there ever seemed to be a possibility of Pitt winning.

If you are buying into a press conference and comments after winning by 19 I promise you you are the only ones who still care. I assure you psu and their fans are onto next week starting Monday. Yes we celebrate our win today and tomorrow at work but the truth is to get where psu and their fans want to go this year which is a date in January vs Alabama, it's onto the next one.

Wow, are you going to be disappointed this year!!!!!

He basically said "taking it one game at a time" in an insulting way. Its a rivalry and everyone knows its a rivalry. They know that continually saying that it isn't pisses many Pitt fans off, so guess what? Get used to hearing it all year! Its called bragging rights. We won last year and spouted the score to PSU friends, co-workers and family every chance we had. For the next year they will be wishing us good luck saying that they hope we win every game so it helps their rankings and pretending that they can't even remember the score...for the same reason. We all know the deal when you have a rival. Some of you need to learn to have a sense of humor.

Yep, exactly right.

Yes, he was simultaneously (1) saying to his team that all games are "one at a time", be it Akron or Pittsburgh or Michigan, and (2) meaning to annoy some Pittsburgh Panther fans in the process.

Such is college football - to the victors go the spoils. Pittsburgh had "scoreboard" for quite awhile: exactly 886 weeks. Now, for 52 weeks, PSU has "scoreboard."

Last edited:
This is Ped St's year. They have a ton back and Pitt is in a bit of rebuilding and the game was in creepy valley. Not to mention Pitt was out 6 players that would have played if not started this game-Whitehead, Taleni, Blair, Wirginis, Aston, and Tipton. This was Jimmy's chance to make a statement and he couldn't. He couldn't even outgain a Pitt team that made many unforced errors. So he acted like a sleeze in the post game.

You are the better team and would beat us 9/10 times this year. Doesn't mean your coach isn't classless, the point of this discussion.

You are the one claiming you are onto the next week, but you are on a Pitt site. Huh?

Yea I came to check it the day after we played. Just seeing now your response. We're onto week 3 at this point, game is old news. Penn state won, Pitt lost. End of story

Which is exactly what I would expect to hear from a Pitt fan. Of course you don't want to believe that psu is a national championship contender, but after seeing Ohio st what team is going to beat us this year? Mich is at home for a whiteout so psu definitely has the edge their, and OSU has been the most overrated team in college football for 2 years plans Oklahoma just showed exactly how to beat them.

I think what's really apparent though is at this point, Pitt can kiss any chance of landing a regional recruit that psu also wants goodbye
Just what I would expect to hear from a PSU fan. LOL. Let's just shut down the season and recruiting. You guys are the bestest ever!!!

Now that you're done trolling, why don't you hop back to BWI. I mean why waste your time here?

Which is exactly what I would expect to hear from a Pitt fan. Of course you don't want to believe that psu is a national championship contender, but after seeing Ohio st what team is going to beat us this year? Mich is at home for a whiteout so psu definitely has the edge their, and OSU has been the most overrated team in college football for 2 years plans Oklahoma just showed exactly how to beat them.

I think what's really apparent though is at this point, Pitt can kiss any chance of landing a regional recruit that psu also wants goodbye

Which goes to show you how utterly weak the B1G is this year and every year. But UM and O$U both can beat a team like yours and there are others. PissU, like I said, is top 25 caliber and is beatable. It's going to be fun watching you guys implode.

As for that other stupid remark you made about recruits, LOL!!! We'll get ours and you'll get yours. But we still have an edge in coaching as long as you have Franklin. Besides being a douchebag and a pussy, he's a lousy coach with total lack of character.

What what has he "done"? Are you actually that retarded as to believe that Psu fans had knowledge of what was going on with Sandusky?

Holy sh*t and you call us a cult...
No.... but once you got knowledge.... you tried to deny it happened, then belittle the victims.

With his post game comments he is obviously still bitter about his loss to us last year. Good, glad he is still so upset about it.
That's easy for him.., just has to be himself. Plus he's surrounded by ups scum 365 days a year.

I see at least 2 losses for PissU this year, maybe more. They're a good top 25 team, not top 10. That much we do know. And their coach is pond scum and has demonstrated it every week, not just this week. I'm just glad we have Narduzzi and not him and that we're Pitt and not them.

Who do you think they will lose to?

I can see them losing 1 or 2 games. I can also easily see them going undefeated until the playoffs.

Who do you think they will lose to?

I can see them losing 1 or 2 games. I can also easily see them going undefeated until the playoffs.
I agree. They won a historically bad big ten last year with their tougher games spaced out. The Big Ten is bad again so they could run the table. The Big Ten has been outscored a combined 69-0 in the playoff the last two years so Ped St would probably get waxed if they got there this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT