ADVERTISEMENT

Little Jimmy Franks of the Cult making an ass of himself

Akron = Pittsburgh = Georgia State = Iowa = Indiana = Northwestern = Michigan = Ohio State = Michigan State = Rutgers = Nebraska = Maryland.

2 bowling pins down. Ready for the next one.

Reactions: Nashville Lion
Good luck with that. Now go back with the rest of creepy people who don't have enough decency to distance themselves from that vile institution.

Akron = Pittsburgh = Georgia State = Iowa = Indiana = Northwestern = Michigan = Ohio State = Michigan State = Rutgers = Nebraska = Maryland.

With his post game comments he is obviously still bitter about his loss to us last year. Good, glad he is still so upset about it.
These comments show he was bitter abut losing last year and bitter he was unable to run up the score or even outgain us in yards yesterday. He is a slick talker but occasionally can't hide his douchebaggery.

Sigh,

That's a nice attempt at a spin after your team just lost by 3 scores to the team you hate more than anything in the world
Don't be an idiot. Franklin wanted to run up the score and was frustrated the game was as close as it was. That's why he called a timeout to try and get the ball back at the end. That's why he made the comment at the start of his press conference.

These comments show he was bitter abut losing last year and bitter he was unable to run up the score or even outgain us in yards yesterday. He is a slick talker but occasionally can't hide his douchebaggery.

Sigh,

That's a nice attempt at a spin after your team just lost by 3 scores to the team you hate more than anything in the world

Yes we did, but if you watched the game you saw that there wasn't much difference between the teams yesterday. PSU is clearly better but not yesterday. 3 big plays were the difference in the game. I know this is easy to say but Pitt was better if you take those 3 plays away. But credit PSU for making the needed big plays.

Don't be an idiot. Franklin wanted to run up the score and was frustrated the game was as close as it was. That's why he called a timeout to try and get the ball back at the end. That's why he made the comment at the start of his press conference.

Ding ding ding.. we have a winner.

Reactions: gopitt10
Maybe the revelation by CNN proving that Joe Knew caused him to reach into his bag of douche.
Bag of douche is funny. But I think he lives in a douche bubble.

Now I'd be will to bet that penn State players are given a bag of douche when they arrive on campus. Enough to last 5 years.

Sigh,

I don't think that it's only pitt that hates penn state. I'm pretty sure the rest of the sane world hates penn state too.

Congratulations. It took a lot of dumb and sick to accomplish that.

I mean maybe I was giving Pitt more credit than even their own fans do. I thought winning by 19 against Pitt was impressive but I guess in your guy's mind Pitt is horrible and should have been blown out by 40 or something... I mean the game was in Psu's hand from jump street and there never was really a time after half way through the first quarter where there ever seemed to be a possibility of Pitt winning.

If you are buying into a press conference and comments after winning by 19 I promise you you are the only ones who still care. I assure you psu and their fans are onto next week starting Monday. Yes we celebrate our win today and tomorrow at work but the truth is to get where psu and their fans want to go this year which is a date in January vs Alabama, it's onto the next one.

I mean maybe I was giving Pitt more credit than even their own fans do. I thought winning by 19 against Pitt was impressive but I guess in your guy's mind Pitt is horrible and should have been blown out by 40 or something... I mean the game was in Psu's hand from jump street and there never was really a time after half way through the first quarter where there ever seemed to be a possibility of Pitt winning.

If you are buying into a press conference and comments after winning by 19 I promise you you are the only ones who still care. I assure you psu and their fans are onto next week starting Monday. Yes we celebrate our win today and tomorrow at work but the truth is to get where psu and their fans want to go this year which is a date in January vs Alabama, it's onto the next one.
Not gonna happen State College is aside from Barkley, not that dynamic.
2 or 3 losses this yr.
bet that.

But that aside it has nothing to do with the fact that Big Mouth Frankie is a classless jerk.

He bows to the peabrained Joebots who need to hear sh!t like he said about Pitt.
He's a clown

I don't think that it's only pitt that hates penn state. I'm pretty sure the rest of the sane world hates penn state too.

Congratulations. It took a lot of dumb and sick to accomplish that.
Was it Maryland or Rutgers that wouldn't even shake the psu players' hands in like 2012 or 2013?

Recently heard that ESPN had an article why you should not like UPS. The last reason was that Franklin is as ass.

JF is an insecure man, which is why he tries to say things that will come across as "cool." It will catch up to him someday and the fall will be hard.

Exactly, he makes more in one year than 99% of us make in a lifetime and he should feel insecure!

Will PSU set an attendance record against Georgia State? Will tickets sell for $300 this week? Yep just another game. Face it Penn State needs Pitt

Ding ding ding.. we have a winner.
You couldn't be more right! He expected to stroll into that room after a 56-3 win, not a game in which we ran the ball down their throat most of the game and kept the score closer than he wanted. Took a lot of balls to call time out up 33-14 with 3 mins left.

JF is an insecure man, which is why he tries to say things that will come across as "cool." It will catch up to him someday and the fall will be hard.

This is a guy who ran his mouth about dominating the state and then promptly lost to Temple. Glad he's got his swagger back now getting the win pct up to .500 against the other PA schools.

Didn't he whine to the press last year about the BiG powerhouses actively negative-recruiting against him implying those schools had to bring up Sandusky to just try and keep up?

Mommy,
Jimmy said something mean about me.

My gawd, I hate this sticks-and-stones crap.
PSU won. Pitt lost. Who cares what anybody said afterward.
That game is history. Time to move on to Week 3.

Reactions: paulbl99

This is Ped St's year. They have a ton back and Pitt is in a bit of rebuilding and the game was in creepy valley. Not to mention Pitt was out 6 players that would have played if not started this game-Whitehead, Taleni, Blair, Wirginis, Aston, and Tipton. This was Jimmy's chance to make a statement and he couldn't. He couldn't even outgain a Pitt team that made many unforced errors. So he acted like a sleeze in the post game.

You are the better team and would beat us 9/10 times this year. Doesn't mean your coach isn't classless, the point of this discussion.

You are the one claiming you are onto the next week, but you are on a Pitt site. Huh?

Will PSU set an attendance record against Georgia State? Will tickets sell for $300 this week? Yep just another game. Face it Penn State needs Pitt

Look at our attendance last year vs this year and rethink that statement.

We benefit greatly financially when PSU comes here. Money is the life blood of any program. We'll sell a lot more tickets to that home game in 2018...plus we get to tie that ticket to other games in a package deal. I hate to say it but we need them or ND or program like that to come to town.

One of the posters put it correctly....he made one comment...a comment that every game is equal. Why would you want a coach to say anything different? In terms of college football, every game is important especially if you want to get to a good bowl game. When you place more importance on some games then you lose sight of your opponent and that is how you can get upset.
I have sat in Beaver stadium when we have lost to a Toledo. When you overlook teams you get upset. That is the bottom line.
I don't see us making shirts or keychains...that is silly. The only shirt I want to see is if we go to a new years day type bowl...A rose bowl, cotton bowl, fiesta bowl, orange bowl, etc.

One of the posters put it correctly....he made one comment...a comment that every game is equal. Why would you want a coach to say anything different? In terms of college football, every game is important especially if you want to get to a good bowl game. When you place more importance on some games then you lose sight of your opponent and that is how you can get upset.
I have sat in Beaver stadium when we have lost to a Toledo. When you overlook teams you get upset. That is the bottom line.
I don't see us making shirts or keychains...that is silly. The only shirt I want to see is if we go to a new years day type bowl...A rose bowl, cotton bowl, fiesta bowl, orange bowl, etc.
This is the same rationalizing and justification that you did with your rape coach and rape cover-up coach.

He meant it as an insult.

This is the same rationalizing and justification that you did with your rape coach and rape cover-up coach.

He meant it as an insult.
If you have to bring up rape jokes, then what do you have? If it is meant as insult, I don't take it as such. It is utter nonsense and I think you probably know it too. 6 years ago maybe I get offended but it has run its course. In fact I think it says a lot about you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT