ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of UCF Fans

Mr. Monaca

Redshirt
Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
I work and live downtown and I have seen a lot of UCF fans down here today. They had a big affair at the William Penn and they had space reserved at Sienna Mercado on Penn Avenue. I saw quite a few walking around Market Square this evening as well. Nice to see such a turnout for a team that's so far away. I hope our fans show up tomorrow.

Oh please - Florida is a great place to visit in the spring. I've spent time in the Tampa/St Pete area the last 5 years. You can't beat it

Agree it’s nice, but I prefer Orange County. Every year I keep finding excuses to spend more and more time in the area.

trolling on a Friday night.....haha nothing better to do. We are leaving shortly for our tailgate....H2P

I work and live downtown and I have seen a lot of UCF fans down here today. They had a big affair at the William Penn and they had space reserved at Sienna Mercado on Penn Avenue. I saw quite a few walking around Market Square this evening as well. Nice to see such a turnout for a team that's so far away. I hope our fans show up tomorrow.

Johnny, I agree. If I had time, I’d travel for CFB games too.

Remember this when you’re under 3 feet of snow in a few months and it’s 75 and sunny down here

Although I wouldn’t blame you if you avoided FL in the summer
I have heard variety is the spice of life...I'll take an occasional beautiful blanket of snow clinging to a blue spruce over the same old sun blistered palm tree all year year, year after year...

I agree on variety getting roasted in high temps constantly is way overrated

Coming to Pittsburgh as an away fan is a great trip compared to most other locations that are literally in the middle of nowhere.

Plus not sure why all the trolling of the UCF fans here. They've been very respectful and chances are we may get our asses kicked by their team today. :rolleyes:

Coming to Pittsburgh as an away fan is a great trip compared to most other locations that are literally in the middle of nowhere.

Plus not sure why all the trolling of the UCF fans here. They've been very respectful and chances are we may get our asses kicked by their team today. :rolleyes:
They're condescendingly respectful like St. Louis Cardinal fans. Except they don't have the pedigree. It's annoying.

Reactions: Lefty Hill
They're condescendingly respectful like St. Louis Cardinal fans. Except they don't have the pedigree. It's annoying.
Except for the fact that they've had great success the last few years. We would be the same way. I dunno - they don't bother me.

Reactions: vietvet1
The back and forth in this thread has been fun and good natured. These UCF folks seem to have a grip about their program. They are great now and they want respect for it but don't seem overbearing about it. Pitt fans know they are great now but have the perspective of knowing how that can change. I don't see anything ill-natured at all. Funny comments on both sides actually.

Sorry. I wouldn't step in your forlorn state if it was the last dry land on Earth. Of course, it will soon be under water anyway.

My quick stop manager, (who rents a three bedroom apt btw) just informed me that Orlando will be beachfront property when this happens, and that we will look smart for settling down early. This really made me feel gooder after reading this post.

Not you too Pitt-Girl. I can always count on you to remain optimistic.......i kid I kid. Here is to hoping we put all the pieces together today. We are going to need to. Once this offense really gets rolling we will be a scary team.

Were they looking for Zaxby's or Waffle House??

Not you too Pitt-Girl. I can always count on you to remain optimistic.......i kid I kid. Here is to hoping we put all the pieces together today. We are going to need to. Once this offense really gets rolling we will be a scary team.
Hey - hope always springs eternal and I do think this team is improving every week. I just feel like this is a particularly bad matchup for us. I like PITT going forward though in ACC play!!!

Remember this when you’re under 3 feet of snow in a few months and it’s 75 and sunny down here

Florida summers are worse than Pittsburgh winters. I know this from experience.

Reactions: BFo8

The reality is both places have 4 months of shitty weather where you would rather not go outside one is just to hot while the other is to cold. Neither can hold a candle to San Diego weather

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT