ADVERTISEMENT

Madden is right about the Steelers

I like Kenny by far over the other 2, it's not even close, but I can't make myself pretend he's lived up to #1 pick status just because he's from Pitt, and I also can't pretend that his struggles are everybody else's fault and he's blameless. He's missed a lot of plays when the play call was good, and the other players were in position to make the plays.
Literally nobody on this board says he's blameless. Not even the biggest homer pom-pom waivers.

What is living up to #1 pick status for a QB drafted 20th? For reference, here are some other guys drafter in the middle / later 1st round. Obviously guys inside the top 10 are going to have a higher rate of success.

2021 - Justin Fields #11
- Mac Jones #15
2020 - Jordan Love #26
2019 - Dwayne Haskins #15
2018 - Josh Rosen #10
- Lamar Jackson #32
2017 - Maholms #10
- Watson #12
2016 - Paxton Lynch #26
2014 - Johnny Manziel #22
- Teddy Bridgewater #32
2012 - Brandon Weedon #22
2011 - Blaine Gabbert #10
- Christian Ponder #12
2010 - Tim Tebow #25

I don't think I need to keep going. This is what you get from 10-32, and look what happens when you get up to 20. It's basically a crap shoot.

I'll ask again, what are your expectations for a QB picked #20?

He doesn't have the guts to do that because they are the only team that doesn't treat him like a disease.

I like Kenny by far over the other 2, it's not even close, but I can't make myself pretend he's lived up to #1 pick status just because he's from Pitt, and I also can't pretend that his struggles are everybody else's fault and he's blameless. He's missed a lot of plays when the play call was good, and the other players were in position to make the plays.
Who said he’s live up to the #1 pick ?

Also who said he’s blameless

Here let’s try this again and I’ll type slowly so you can follow

It’s hard to draw a conclusion one way or another on KP because the talent around him is subpar (especially OL) and the coaching staff is ultra conservative and stinks as bad as the OL.

No one is saying he’s going to be a franchise (HOFer) but he could be more than good enough to win with the right coaching and talent around him He’s shown some flashes at the end of games to indicate there is an upside

Fat boy will do anything to tear down anyone or anything that interferes with his beloved Pens.
Do you guys just dump on Madden because you don’t like him without bothering to read anything he writes. Because he’s been dumping on the pens a good bit for a while now. Yeah he said Sid was playing at an MVP level but you’d sure be hard pressed to find much else positive he’s written about them.

THIS is a great summary of what the Steelers are...

The Steelers are a terrible organization. In disarray from top to bottom. They must start looking at the big picture instead of just being worried about winning the next game. They must stop emphasizing defense and eking out close wins in the fourth quarter. They must understand what the NFL has become and adapt: Score more and faster. None of that will happen if Tomlin remains the coach. The Steelers will remain forever embedded in the mushy middle. Or worse.
Except it is not correct. Scoring is way down and people are winning with defense.

Reactions: Parkview57
Do you guys just dump on Madden because you don’t like him without bothering to read anything he writes. Because he’s been dumping on the pens a good bit for a while now. Yeah he said Sid was playing at an MVP level but you’d sure be hard pressed to find much else positive he’s written about them.
I stopped listening to his show and reading his articles a long time ago. He is a worthless pos.

Literally nobody on this board says he's blameless. Not even the biggest homer pom-pom waivers.

What is living up to #1 pick status for a QB drafted 20th? For reference, here are some other guys drafter in the middle / later 1st round. Obviously guys inside the top 10 are going to have a higher rate of success.

2021 - Justin Fields #11
- Mac Jones #15
2020 - Jordan Love #26
2018 - Josh Rosen #10
- Lamar Jackson #32
2017 - Maholms #10
- Watson #12
2016 - Paxton Lynch #26
- Teddy Bridgewater #32
- Christian Ponder #12
2010 - Tim Tebow #25

I don't think I need to keep going. This is what you get from 10-32, and look what happens when you get up to 20. It's basically a crap shoot.

Good post to see QBs drafted a bit later. I think the big takeaway is you don't mess around too long if they aren't showing much. Pickett will get a third year with hopefully a qualified NFL offensive coordinator and he'll have to take a pretty big step forward to earn a fourth year starting. Jackson and maybe Love are the only QBs outside of the top-10 who've shown the ability to be full-time starters and the jury will still be out on Love unless he continues to progress after this season.

Football games are won by the big boys on both sides of the ball .

The Oline stinks and maybe a great QB could have some success behind this line until he’s put on IR .

Since Casey Hampton retired the defense hasn’t been the able to shut down the run .

The failure was never addressing these issues .

Harris and Kenny should’ve never been their first picks , lineman and losing for a couple of seasons were what was needed . Take the Qb after you have a line to protect him and there’s a plenty of Rbs (J Warren ) who can run and excel behind a line that opens holes .

Stillers are way more than a HC away from being a good Fb team .

Reactions: Schaef60
I stopped listening to his show and reading his articles a long time ago. He is a worthless pos.
Ok that confirms my thought. You were just 1 of 3 or more posters that made a comment about how madden would write nothing negative about his beloved pens.

If you guys are going to dump all over him, at least know what you’re talking about by knowing what he actually writes.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Ok that confirms my thought. You were just 1 of 3 or more posters that made a comment about how madden would write nothing negative about his beloved pens.

If you guys are going to dump all over him, at least know what you’re talking about by knowing what he actually writes.
I don’t go to 600lb shut ins for healthy living tips just like I don’t go to a 300lb slob who couldn’t run the length of a football field for his opinion on football. I find it bizarre that any Pitt fan would give him the time of the day after all negativity he’s espoused towards Pitt over the years. The sooner Pittsburgh flushes out these losers in the media the better off we’ll all be.

Football games are won by the big boys on both sides of the ball .

The Oline stinks and maybe a great QB could have some success behind this line until he’s put on IR .

Since Casey Hampton retired the defense hasn’t been the able to shut down the run .

The failure was never addressing these issues .

Harris and Kenny should’ve never been their first picks , lineman and losing for a couple of seasons were what was needed . Take the Qb after you have a line to protect him and there’s a plenty of Rbs (J Warren ) who can run and excel behind a line that opens holes .

Stillers are way more than a HC away from being a good Fb team .
I don’t think people realize how key Hampton was in winning those Super Bowls.

That's laughable. He's never been objective covering any Pittsburgh teams. There's only one team that matters to him, and the rest are punching bags to rouse the fan bases.

That's laughable. He's never been objective covering any Pittsburgh teams. There's only one team that matters to him, and the rest are punching bags to rouse the fan bases.
No you’re the one that’s laughable given that you said ‘wake me up when Madden writes a similar article about the Pens’.

I could care less whether you like him or not. But if you want to dump on him at least be remotely accurate with what you claim. Like I said, he’s been dumping on the Pens easily as much as the Steelers for a while now.

Reactions: Tucker99

He was gushing all over the Penguins last night and name dropping the guys that would talk to him. There isn't some magical formula. He's a fan boy that throws a tantrum now and then. There's very little objective or even that knowledgeable about his hockey coverage.

Pens have made it out of the first round once since their last cup. Didn't even make the postseason last year and are going to struggle to sneak in, again. They're probably a bigger mess than the Steelers because they're not going to jettison aging players who sell jerseys.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce

2021 - Justin Fields #11
- Mac Jones #15
2020 - Jordan Love #26
2018 - Josh Rosen #10
- Lamar Jackson #32
2017 - Maholms #10
- Watson #12
2016 - Paxton Lynch #26
- Teddy Bridgewater #32
- Christian Ponder #12
2010 - Tim Tebow #25

It's ridiculous to name all of the picks that didn't live up to it, with the ones that did, Kenny so far is in the not living up to that category, unless you're a pom pom waiver. What would be acceptable for a #20 overall pick? by his 2nd year? I'd say, at least 15 TD passes in 12 games, averaging maybe 220 yards per game, I'd even be ok with more INTs because it means he took risks chasing scores, I'd prefer that over being totally safe. Say what you want, stats matter, TDs and yards matter, maybe in the dumb ass, gutless, obsolete "Steelers Way" you can scratch out a few ugly wins to get to 9-8 by playing scared on offense and hoping the D doesn't fold, that's Tomlin's game plan by the way, but you're not winning championships that way. except maybe Trent Dilfer once every 30 years, and even he had double the TDs Kenny has.

Except it is not correct. Scoring is way down and people are winning with defense.
Hopefully they change the rules then so the Steelers Way 1970s game plan can't win :).

But in all seriousness, nobody is a contender with offense and QB play as bad as the Steelers.

Reactions: Bethlehemjohn
He was gushing all over the Penguins last night and name dropping the guys that would talk to him. There isn't some magical formula. He's a fan boy that throws a tantrum now and then. There's very little objective or even that knowledgeable about his hockey coverage.

Pens have made it out of the first round once since their last cup. Didn't even make the postseason last year and are going to struggle to sneak in, again. They're probably a bigger mess than the Steelers because they're not going to jettison aging players who sell jerseys.
You don’t have to try to convince me what shape the Pens are in, yeah they’re in the same boat with the Steelers.

However, you sure can’t convince me that he’s some big Pens fanboy based on what he does or doesn’t write. I regularly read what he writes in articles and know that he’s no fanboy of the Pens current state of affairs based on those writings. And it’s been that way for a while.

Now if he says something different on the radio or on X/twitter, I’ll give you that because I don’t listen/read any of that.

No you’re the one that’s laughable given that you said ‘wake me up when Madden writes a similar article about the Pens’.

I could care less whether you like him or not. But if you want to dump on him at least be remotely accurate with what you claim. Like I said, he’s been dumping on the Pens easily as much as the Steelers for a while now.
Here's a news search from google. Find me all the articles dumping on the Pens that are remotely close to what he wrote about the Steelers. He's a Penguin fanboy. It's ok for you to admit it, since he does all the time.

You don’t have to try to convince me what shape the Pens are in, yeah they’re in the same boat with the Steelers.

However, you sure can’t convince me that he’s some big Pens fanboy based on what he does or doesn’t write. I regularly read what he writes in articles and know that he’s no fanboy of the Pens current state of affairs based on those writings. And it’s been that way for a while.

Now if he says something different on the radio or on X/twitter, I’ll give you that because I don’t listen/read any of that.
Well, it must be a different world because it's all fluff and excuses for the Pens on X.

It's ridiculous to name all of the picks that didn't live up to it, with the ones that did, Kenny so far is in the not living up to that category, unless you're a pom pom waiver. What would be acceptable for a #20 overall pick? by his 2nd year? I'd say, at least 15 TD passes in 12 games, averaging maybe 220 yards per game, I'd even be ok with more INTs because it means he took risks chasing scores, I'd prefer that over being totally safe. Say what you want, stats matter, TDs and yards matter, maybe in the dumb ass, gutless, obsolete "Steelers Way" you can scratch out a few ugly wins to get to 9-8 by playing scared on offense and hoping the D doesn't fold, that's Tomlin's game plan by the way, but you're not winning championships that way. except maybe Trent Dilfer once every 30 years, and even he had double the TDs Kenny has.
What's ridiculous about looking at QBs taken in similar draft positions?

I asked you a simple question and you proceeded to type a paragraph of nothing.

What's ridiculous about looking at QBs taken in similar draft positions?

I asked you a simple question and you proceeded to type a paragraph of nothing.
Posting a list of busts doesn't make Kenny any better, are we supposed to feel better because first round busts are common? so what, there are busts and he will likely join them on a USFL bench, unless he really improves BY A LOT. My fear is that because he's a LOCAL GUY, they'll give him more time than he deserves, IMO if he's not producing by minimum the middle of next season, they need to be ready to move on.

Here's a news search from google. Find me all the articles dumping on the Pens that are remotely close to what he wrote about the Steelers. He's a Penguin fanboy. It's ok for you to admit it, since he does all the time.

I’ll start with this one, I can give you a good number more if you like:

Going into Saturday night’s home game vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Pittsburgh Penguins had just 19 wins in regulation time over their last 64 games.

They blew a 2-0 third-period lead at Buffalo on Friday night, losing 3-2.

The Penguins’ season has taken on familiar characteristics that have been in place for several years and keep getting amplified in a bad way:

• Rotten power play.

• Goaltending that very rarely steals a game.

• Can’t manage leads. Too often surrender points from winning positions. The Penguins have lost 11 of the last 43 games they led after two periods.

• Soft play in general, but especially in both slots.

• Declining speed.

• An inability to see themselves as they really are.

Those are just greatest hits. Parsing further would be endless. You get the drift.

What should the Penguins do?

I’m not sure, but there are a few things they seem determined to not do:

• They won’t fire coach Mike Sullivan. He’s signed through 2027. He’s from Boston, which connects him to owners Fenway Sports Group. The core three of Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Kris Letang have no interest in breaking in a new coach.

• They won’t trade a big name, especially anyone from the core three. They’re also unlikely to trade, say, Jake Guentzel because he’s Crosby’s favorite linemate.

You can logically defend not doing those things.

Sullivan is a very good, respected coach with two Stanley Cups on his resume. (That doesn’t mean he hasn’t hit his expiration date.)

You don’t get better by trading your best players. (That’s the narrative, anyway. In 1992, then-GM Craig Patrick traded two Hall-of-Famers for no Hall-of-Famers and won a second straight Stanley Cup because of it.)

But there’s no doubt the Penguins are stale and have been for years.

So, here’s a logical thought: Nothing should be off-limits.

The Penguins have been too meh for too long to be locked into sentiment and loyalty. Propping up a nostalgia tour indefinitely and indulging the eternal bond of brotherhood wastes new GM Kyle Dubas and isn’t why Dubas was hired.

The Penguins won’t get fixed by not fixing anything.

“What about the no-movement clauses?” Those don’t keep players from being traded. They allow the player to control where he’s traded.

As this space previously noted, the core three will be scattered to the winds when the Penguins go splat.

The next move will be something weak like firing assistant coach Todd Reirden because he’s in charge of the power play. Scapegoating Matt Canada-style.

Posting a list of busts doesn't make Kenny any better, are we supposed to feel better because first round busts are common? so what, there are busts and he will likely join them on a USFL bench, unless he really improves BY A LOT. My fear is that because he's a LOCAL GUY, they'll give him more time than he deserves, IMO if he's not producing by minimum the middle of next season, they need to be ready to move on.
I'm not posting a list of busts. I posted a list of guys drafted between 10 and 32 in the last X numnber of drafts.

The fact that many are busts should tell you something, but you're not capable of comprehending that guys who light up stat sheets are hard to find in those picks. Which makes your "not performing like a 1st round pick" complaining an moaning pretty stupid.

He's actually performing about where you would expect a QB picked #20 to perform. We all want him to overperform, but he's got no chance unless they provide him with a better environment.

I’ll start with this one, I can give you a good number more if you like:

Going into Saturday night’s home game vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Pittsburgh Penguins had just 19 wins in regulation time over their last 64 games.

They blew a 2-0 third-period lead at Buffalo on Friday night, losing 3-2.

The Penguins’ season has taken on familiar characteristics that have been in place for several years and keep getting amplified in a bad way:

• Rotten power play.

• Goaltending that very rarely steals a game.

• Can’t manage leads. Too often surrender points from winning positions. The Penguins have lost 11 of the last 43 games they led after two periods.

• Soft play in general, but especially in both slots.

• Declining speed.

• An inability to see themselves as they really are.

Those are just greatest hits. Parsing further would be endless. You get the drift.

What should the Penguins do?

I’m not sure, but there are a few things they seem determined to not do:

• They won’t fire coach Mike Sullivan. He’s signed through 2027. He’s from Boston, which connects him to owners Fenway Sports Group. The core three of Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Kris Letang have no interest in breaking in a new coach.

• They won’t trade a big name, especially anyone from the core three. They’re also unlikely to trade, say, Jake Guentzel because he’s Crosby’s favorite linemate.

You can logically defend not doing those things.

Sullivan is a very good, respected coach with two Stanley Cups on his resume. (That doesn’t mean he hasn’t hit his expiration date.)

You don’t get better by trading your best players. (That’s the narrative, anyway. In 1992, then-GM Craig Patrick traded two Hall-of-Famers for no Hall-of-Famers and won a second straight Stanley Cup because of it.)

But there’s no doubt the Penguins are stale and have been for years.

So, here’s a logical thought: Nothing should be off-limits.

The Penguins have been too meh for too long to be locked into sentiment and loyalty. Propping up a nostalgia tour indefinitely and indulging the eternal bond of brotherhood wastes new GM Kyle Dubas and isn’t why Dubas was hired.

The Penguins won’t get fixed by not fixing anything.

“What about the no-movement clauses?” Those don’t keep players from being traded. They allow the player to control where he’s traded.

As this space previously noted, the core three will be scattered to the winds when the Penguins go splat.

The next move will be something weak like firing assistant coach Todd Reirden because he’s in charge of the power play. Scapegoating Matt Canada-style.
I missed the part where he called the Penguins a terrible organization. In disarray from top to bottom. They are worse off than the Steelers. It was all evident years ago, but they doubled down on stupid and traded away more picks to bring in more old, overpriced guys. They are screwed for years to come,.

Where is he calling for Sully to be fired? I mean, he pretty much states the obvious about the Penguins, but where are the insults and personal attacks? How many times has he called a Penguin a bum? How often does he pick a Penguin to go after nonstop with personal attacks and vitriol?

Instead, we get headlines like:
- Crosby performing at MVP level
- Logan Cooley & Sid special moment
- When Penguins go splat (Like they haven't already)
- Rust earned his starring role
- Karlsson & Letang are needed synergy for Pens
- Josh Anderson could be Hornqvist
- Difference firing Sullivan vs Tomlin
- Dubas is a miracle worker
- Penguins committed to winning now

While everything about the Steelers, Pitt, or the Pirates is a hit piece.

Enough of this for me. Read him all you want.

I missed the part where he called the Penguins a terrible organization. In disarray from top to bottom. They are worse off than the Steelers. It was all evident years ago, but they doubled down on stupid and traded away more picks to bring in more old, overpriced guys. They are screwed for years to come,.

Where is he calling for Sully to be fired? I mean, he pretty much states the obvious about the Penguins, but where are the insults and personal attacks? How many times has he called a Penguin a bum? How often does he pick a Penguin to go after nonstop with personal attacks and vitriol?

Instead, we get headlines like:
- Crosby performing at MVP level
- Logan Cooley & Sid special moment
- When Penguins go splat (Like they haven't already)
- Rust earned his starring role
- Karlsson & Letang are needed synergy for Pens
- Josh Anderson could be Hornqvist
- Difference firing Sullivan vs Tomlin
- Dubas is a miracle worker
- Penguins committed to winning now

While everything about the Steelers, Pitt, or the Pirates is a hit piece.

Enough of this for me. Read him all you want.
You’re a complete joke with that stupid reply. He didn’t use the specific word ‘terrible’ in that article but everything else he said about them sure does equate to terrible.

He’s called Sullivan on the carpet over and over but in this article states that he knows the Pens won’t fire him. That sure didn’t mean he agreed with that stance.

It’s obvious you suffer from reading comprehension, no need to waste any time continuing this debate with you.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
You’re a complete joke with that stupid reply. He didn’t use the specific word ‘terrible’ in that article but everything else he said about them sure does equate to terrible.

He’s called Sullivan on the carpet over and over but in this article states that he knows the Pens won’t fire him. That sure didn’t mean he agreed with that stance.

It’s obvious you suffer from reading comprehension, no need to waste any time continuing this debate with you.
Has he called for them to fire him? Why not? He seems to have no problem running his mouth about who else should be fired. Were the headlines I posted not real? Did you notice anything positive about the Steelers?

The joke is the guy who fails to acknowledge how he treads lightly on criticism of the Pens, while openly spewing vitriol and hate at other organizations and players. You wanna talk about reading comprehension... holy hell.

I wouldn't have any problem with him being a Penguin fanboy, if he wasn't such an ignorant d*ck towards the Steelers and particularly Pitt.

Are you Mark Madden or do just like swinging from his nuts?

Are you Mark Madden or do just like swinging from his nuts?
Is that your same old tired comeback. Was that the same reply you gave Pitt79 or was it someone else, not worth the effort to go back and confirm.

I’m just questioning false claims guys are making about what Madden writes and says while at the same time saying they don’t listen to or read what he says or writes. Given the inaccuracies of your claims (or mostly Gunga’s, you just like to chime in without adding anything of note), it’s obvious you don’t listen or read his musings.

Has he called for them to fire him? Why not? He seems to have no problem running his mouth about who else should be fired. Were the headlines I posted not real? Did you notice anything positive about the Steelers?

The joke is the guy who fails to acknowledge how he treads lightly on criticism of the Pens, while openly spewing vitriol and hate at other organizations and players. You wanna talk about reading comprehension... holy hell.

I wouldn't have any problem with him being a Penguin fanboy, if he wasn't such an ignorant d*ck towards the Steelers and particularly Pitt.
I gave you an article that contradicts everything you’re claiming and you keep trying to sidestep around it.

What’s most funny is that what Madden writes and says is a good 3/4th the same as what you and others herein post about both the Steelers and the Pens. But because he holds back nothing w/r to Kenny, you’re all in a tizzy.

Seriously, it’s a continual parade on here with people criticizing everything about the current state of the Steelers, blaming Rooney, Tomlin, every coach, all the players except KP, Big Ben, you name it. But you’re upset because he called the Steelers terrible? What is so different, he specifically used the word terrible?

Reactions: Pitt79
Is that your same old tired comeback. Was that the same reply you gave Pitt79 or was it someone else, not worth the effort to go back and confirm.

I’m just questioning false claims guys are making about what Madden writes and says while at the same time saying they don’t listen to or read what he says or writes. Given the inaccuracies of your claims (or mostly Gunga’s, you just like to chime in without adding anything of note), it’s obvious you don’t listen or read his musings.
The clown you worship has taken up personal vendettas against numerous teams and individual players on the Steelers, Pirates, and Pitt. He is a worthless pos. That’s the guy you rely on to get your sports information. 😂😂😂

I gave you an article that contradicts everything you’re claiming and you keep trying to sidestep around it.

What’s most funny is that what Madden writes and says is a good 3/4th the same as what you and others herein post about both the Steelers and the Pens. But because he holds back nothing w/r to Kenny, you’re all in a tizzy.

Seriously, it’s a continual parade on here with people criticizing everything about the current state of the Steelers, blaming Rooney, Tomlin, every coach, all the players except KP, Big Ben, you name it. But you’re upset because he called the Steelers terrible? What is so different, he specifically used the word terrible?
Dude, you think this started with KP? It goes back to Hines Ward, Bettis, JuJu, etc.. He's a temperamental child with an axe to grind who happens to be in the media.

His fans are kids who think he's funny because they don't know his schtick yet, and wanna be hockey fan yinzers who sit there and yell hit'em every 5 seconds while watching a game.

Last edited:
Dude, you think this started with KP? It goes back to Hines Ward, Bettis, JuJu, etc.. He's a temperamental child with an axe to grind who happens to be in the media.

His fans are kids who think he's funny because they don't know his schtick yet, and wanna be hockey fan yinzers who sit there and yell hit'em every 5 seconds while watching a game.
Again, I gave you an article that directly refuted your claims and you keep sidestepping it by bringing up something else.

Like I said, what he’s been writing about the Steelers and Pens over recent history (by recent I mean a lot more current than Hines Ward, Bettis and Ju Ju), pretty much mimics what is posted on this board on a regular basis. Heck, for all I know, maybe he gets a lot of his material ideas from reading this board.

But he better not say anything bad about Hines, one of my favorite Steelers. I may have to stop ‘worshipping’ Madden!

Again, I gave you an article that directly refuted your claims and you keep sidestepping it by bringing up something else.

Like I said, what he’s been writing about the Steelers and Pens over recent history (by recent I mean a lot more current than Hines Ward, Bettis and Ju Ju), pretty much mimics what is posted on this board on a regular basis. Heck, for all I know, maybe he gets a lot of his material ideas from reading this board.

But he better not say anything bad about Hines, one of my favorite Steelers. I may have to stop ‘worshipping’ Madden!
I didn't sidestep anything. I simply pointed out 90% of his Pens columns are pom-pom waiving columns, and 90% of his Steelers columns are negative.

And your article didn't refute anything. He's not calling for Sullivan to be fired. He's not blasting the Pens administration claiming they're in disarray from top to bottom, even though they're future is a trainwreck waiting to happen. I don't see any personal attacks on anyone.

Hines popped into my head because he's trending on twitter with all the George Pickens talk.

Huh? Nobody scores points in the NFL unless you have an elite QB or a truly elite offense. Every game is 17-14.
But you should strive to be like the elite, not play weak ass, scared to squeak out the next 13-10 game and next 9-8 season. Steelers Football is WEAK ASS GARBAGE, where you go in with the plan to play scared and hope and pray you can hold on at the end, even when they have an elite QB.

The clown you worship has taken up personal vendettas against numerous teams and individual players on the Steelers, Pirates, and Pitt. He is a worthless pos. That’s the guy you rely on to get your sports information. 😂😂😂

Nobody worships anybody, I don't worship Fat Ass Madden, but if I fully agree with what is said, I don't care at all who said it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT