ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Canada

Durkin is a POS and the entire staff and athletics administration has some explaining to do. They only acted once ESPN published reports. What if ESPN didn't?

Reactions: andypappas
FAKE NEWS!!! End this witch hunt immediately.

Edit- nevermind I thought this was the locker room board.

Durkin is a POS and the entire staff and athletics administration has some explaining to do. They only acted once ESPN published reports. What if ESPN didn't?

I agree, but let me ask this question. What entity that you know of comes forth before an expose and announces changes and contrition? Wells Fargo, RCC, Equifax, US Government, ?
As I see it, human beings (and thus human created entities) will try to get away with as much as is possible.
Those entities are that way because they consist of humans.
How does the expression go..better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Don't pretend UM is any different than any other entity comprised of humans. They are worse than some, better than others.

Canada’s strategy has paid off. If you only stay at schools for 1 year at a time, it’s nearly impossible to become embroiled in controversies that come up.
a rolling stone gathers no moss.. actually never understood that saying so if I missed the mark here, just disregard..

im not seeing much on their commitment list for '18 that could benefit us. One inside LB that we offered but that's it. Couple of decent ranked DBs but I don't see us as even in the offer list.

Reactions: PittFanDan17
Canada’s strategy has paid off. If you only stay at schools for 1 year at a time, it’s nearly impossible to become embroiled in controversies that come up.
I'd pump the brakes a bit. Was Canada taking the day off when the kid collapsed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT