ADVERTISEMENT

MCDougle and Bynam off the table

is there any guys that haven't visited that may commit that we really don't know about? I saw 247 CB Endrickson Boucher has 1 Crystal Ball to PITT. Never heard of him but i guess the Duzz did visit while down in FL. I assume the guys that haven't made an official commitment to PITT are Twyman and Davis. Hopefully G Thomas Flips.

is there any guys that haven't visited that may commit that we really don't know about? I saw 247 CB Endrickson Boucher has 1 Crystal Ball to PITT. Never heard of him but i guess the Duzz did visit while down in FL. I assume the guys that haven't made an official commitment to PITT are Twyman and Davis. Hopefully G Thomas Flips.
CB E. Boucher was scheduled to visit but either Boucher or Pitt cancel.

He told people a week ago he was going to commit to Pitt,but today he stated playing time and roster depth as the reason he committed to Iowa,if he was ok with sublet already in the class it must mean he expects Pitt to land Davis

After listening to Cris Pitt Peak Show, I think Pitt has 6 Players ready to contribute this year and way more ready after Redshirt Year. Just waiting on the New OC.

I would rather save some Ships then give them away to meet a number. Coach Pat & staff have coached up these recruits, Players into Very Good Teams. This is going to continue and the only thing Consistent to win in the future!

Most likely Pitt bound
Davis
Twyman

Decent chance Pitt bound
Thomas
DeBose

Uncommitted names who Pitt talked to previously
Munford
Becton
Mullins
Boucher
Lubin

Reactions: tr3440
Well no doubt the end of this class definitely jot as strong as last year. Last year the final week was simply awesome. This year, maybe due to no OC we are limping to the finish line.

I actually did like Sibley the best and AJ next best but I don't think we get Davis either.

Davis would move the needle of this class up more than a few notches. I feel we are going to finish strong like last year. Coach N knows what he is doing.

Reactions: Piranha
Well no doubt the end of this class definitely jot as strong as last year. Last year the final week was simply awesome. This year, maybe due to no OC we are limping to the finish line.

I actually did like Sibley the best and AJ next best but I don't think we get Davis either.

-Davis, Twyman, and Thomas would be a major recruiting close. We are in the Final 2 for each one. I think we are getting at least 2 of these 3.

everyone thinks twyman is the silent recruit.

just a guess but i think thomas flips, just hope its us and not the ville.

many think aj davis is coming our way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT