ADVERTISEMENT

Meyer Pitt transfer contacts database

We now left with the final batch of potential recruits for this years recruiting

The third, final and smallest batch.

I like Craig, and think he’s really good. But I think the fact that the guys who we’ve actually landed weren’t on this tracker, and some of the guys on the list are guys that we clearly didn’t pursue with any kind of vigor, kind of makes the whole thing a little useless.

I like Craig, and think he’s really good. But I think the fact that the guys who we’ve actually landed weren’t on this tracker, and some of the guys on the list are guys that we clearly didn’t pursue with any kind of vigor, kind of makes the whole thing a little useless.
I think you need to look again, both transfer Pitt signed are listed.

I think you need to look again, both transfer Pitt signed are listed.
My point is that I’m pretty sure they were added after they committed, though, which makes it useless as a tracker. Nothing on Twitter or anything was connecting either guy to Pitt until they committed, which is the only place where Meyer is getting his info from.

Reactions: Joe the Panther Fan

It's really a silly list for simpletons.

Reactions: below0w
My point is that I’m pretty sure they were added after they committed, though, which makes it useless as a tracker. Nothing on Twitter or anything was connecting either guy to Pitt until they committed, which is the only place where Meyer is getting his info from.

It's good that someone took the time to comb through much of the publicly available information and put a list like that together. It would have been great if someone actually knew who Pitt was going after and trying to get and who they had no real interest in and put that list out there.

But for some reason the coaches don't feel the need to explain everything they are doing to gary. Or anyone else for that matter.

Pitt had the needed group last season before the Hugley suspension.

We beat Syracuse twice and Duke. We were on a roll. We looked like a “team”.

We were back.

The problem was not talent. The problem is not location. The problem is not Pitt.

The problem is that Capel could not mold, handle or keep the talent he had assembled.

The hard part of assembling talent was already mostly completed. Capel either was the cause that talent left or Capel himself deemed that talent defective and tore down all that he had built.

Most seem eager to give him a second crack at building, I have serious reservations concerning that.

I expect more of the same. He has the look of a Dambrot at Duquesne :Constant turnover for whatever reasons.

Good players enter and leave. No progress.

Why no mansion the first time around? I really wanted that mansion.

A fair question?

Last edited:
Reactions: Team_Pitt_Fan

Why no mansion the first time around? I really wanted that mansion.

A fair question?

holy revisionist history by capel.

should read.

"i started a dumpster fire 3 years ago, i let it smolder undetected, last year it exploded and burnt the city to the ground..i just got a solid 2022..so ignore the stink and ash..i will puff out my chest"

Reactions: gary2
holy revisionist history by capel.

should read.

"i started a dumpster fire 3 years ago, i let it smolder undetected, last year it exploded and burnt the city to the ground..i just got a solid 2022..so ignore the stink and ash..i will puff out my chest"

Let's see the solid 2022 first. So far, very little. Like the last 3 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT