ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Reverse Sweeps Texas 3-2

cracks in UT's armor? seems like it at this point.
I watched the game. Miami struggled to receive serves and never did passed well, right up to the end. Let's just say the new rule on doubles really benefited Miami. They kept the pressure on UT and were setting some pretty effective blocks on Skinner. I've watched Texas twice and they really need to mix the offense up a little more.

Also, I know it's off topic but the Juniata women's team (Huntingdon, PA) just broke the D3 record with 67 straight wins. Streak began back on September 17, 2022. My daughter's club has ties to that program and it is just incredible what they've done over there with both the men's and women's programs.

Reactions: HOF Coach and phijo
Also, I know it's off topic but the Juniata women's team (Huntingdon, PA) just broke the D3 record with 67 straight wins. Streak began back on September 17, 2022. My daughter's club has ties to that program and it is just incredible what they've done over there with both the men's and women's programs.
Juniata has been one of the top 4 teams in D3 for 35 years. Larry Bock started the program and went on to become the winningest coach in history. I do believe Russ Rose and Larry Bock were roommates and played on same club ball program in college. Each became winningest coach in history at their level.

Juniata has been one of the top 4 teams in D3 for 35 years. Larry Bock started the program and went on to become the winningest coach in history. I do believe Russ Rose and Larry Bock were roommates and played on same club ball program in college. Each became winningest coach in history at their level.

tiny little school in the middle of nowhere. my older brother visited there and for whatever reason, my mom loved it. she wanted me to check it out. i spent like 10 minutes there. "uh, hell no, mom. literally nothing to do here."

• Haha
Reactions: pittdan77
It's wild how the program tends to produce coaches.

I have a camp over there. If you're going to spend any time in Huntingdon county, you do it to chill in the woods, hang at the lake, go to Juniata, or be incarcerated at one of the two prisons. That's pretty much it.

yeah it's great for those things. college for a teenager? not so much.

Reactions: pittdan77
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT