ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Tonight & Legends Classic

Wtf? We suck so why do the refs feel the need to help Michigan? If we get near their guys we are called for a foul, when there is contact on us the ref has his whistle lodged in his ass.

Wtf? We suck so why do the refs feel the need to help Michigan? If we get near their guys we are called for a foul, when there is contact on us the ref has his whistle lodged in his ass.
Yep if I were watching two teams playing I didn’t care about I’d think exactly the same thing.

It’s pretty bad

Reactions: Pittisit4me
This could be Capel’s worst team. I’m actually finding it hard not to believe Will Jeffress doesn’t deserve 30 mins on this team

This is a f@cking disgrace

No one near the hoop to rebound ever… just stand around guys no big deal only down 21 points…

Just stand there… don’t try or anything

No one within 10 feet of a 3 pointer when down 21 points

Holy Christ

The difference in coaching ability and talent between UM and Pitt is glaring. UM players pass, get someone open and make shots while Pitt is standing around on defense. When Pitt has the ball, they dribble, dribble, dribble, turn it over. Now that's what I call coaching!!! I thought this would be a 20 point loss for Pitt. It will be more than that if UM keeps this up. Pitt has no answer and Capel is to blame.

Compared to other teams, we look like a New Guinea tribe that just stumbled out of the rainforest and is getting acclimated to things like electricity and running water. It's honestly like all their guys have been playing the game for decades longer than ours. Kind of amazing this is the product in year five. Hmm... wonder what the common denominator with all these teams has been.

Also, what are these recruits with other options thinking by signing with Pitt? Are they nuts? I know they will leave in a year, but why waste one?

13 minutes into the second half and Michigan has already scored 38 points. 38-18 so far in the second half.

That's what happens when your players aren't coached in the basics of playing defense and, to be honest, are just much less talented players. But it's mostly poor coaching. This season is going to go from bad to worse, but we have to keep this Capel guy for whatever reasons.

I'm done watching this game. Capel knows where he can stuff this. When the day comes that he actually coaches a game it will be his first. He doesn't know how to prepare a team or coach at all. Never has, never will.

The good part about this team, they’re not gonna force the decision. They’re leaving no doubt
Even Capel himself has to be thinking, "What the hell else do I have to do?" at this point.

I honestly don't think you could get worse results if you hired a local high school coach at $90k/year. That's not even close to sarcasm.

Even Capel himself has to be thinking, "What the hell else do I have to do?" at this point.

I honestly don't think you could get worse results if you hired a local high school coach at $90k/year. That's not even close to sarcasm.
If there was no coach and they rolled the balls out and self subbed in/out I honestly don’t think it would look much worse.

Anybody else find themselves masochistically rooting for the other team at the end of these games just to see how many points they can beat us by? I've done that quite a bit in the last six years. About the only thing resembling interesting I can come up with.

Whoever that high school coach is, he'd be better than Capel. I know you weren't being sarcastic because I'm not either.

Wherever the hell Dior is, we need to find him, get him a disguise, change his name, and let him play point immediately. When asked who our new point is, we can just say he is a walk on.

Name and Shame whoever in the hell these boosters were who forced Dixon out…

No I’m not moving on from it because it all started there… horses ass decision we’ve never recovered from.

Dixon sure as hell wouldn’t be getting blown out by 31+ to this Michigan team

I predicted a 20 point loss. Boy, was I wrong!!! It's worse than I thought and this season is over, for all intents and purposes with this guy Capel here. He should be fired by tomorrow morning for cause.

Name and Shame whoever in the hell these boosters were who forced Dixon out…

No I’m not moving on from it because it all started there… horses ass decision we’ve never recovered from.

Dixon sure as hell wouldn’t be getting blown out by 31+ to this Michigan team

You wanna know who it was? One name....Patrick Gallagher of PGT Trucking (not the Chancellor). That's who forced Dixon out and pushed Barnes to do it. I call him truckster doofus.

Reactions: DruidTM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT