ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri Game & Other Dribbles ...

Sean was a very good player , could shoot from the top of the key and hit his FTs , but nobody ever schemed to stop him .

NBA scouts never came to see Sean !
I was talking about you taking JRob over Miller. I love Bub's game for a freshman and given time think he will be a great player.

I was talking about you taking JRob over Miller. I love Bub's game for a freshman and given time think he will be a great player.
JRob looked like a world beater his freshman yr , he’d have been a great fit on those teams Sean was on .

A lot of his shooting issue were his forcing up shots as the shot clock was expiring , but he just never got better .

Sean was a hella of a player and was the perfect pg for those teams .

Sean was a very good player , could shoot from the top of the key and hit his FTs , but nobody ever schemed to stop him .

NBA scouts never came to see Sean !

Sean Miller probably got more wide open shots that freshman season than any player in NCAA history.

He was clearly the 5th option on a team with some really talented offensive players on it. No one was ever going to concentrate their defense on him given the other choices.

Sean Miller probably got more wide open shots that freshman season than any player in NCAA history.

He was clearly the 5th option on a team with some really talented offensive players on it. No one was ever going to concentrate their defense on him given the other choices.
Yeah, and he made them. He was clearly the 5th option on a very good offensive team. But it doesn't take away that he made the most of the opportunities and shot 44% from 3 as a freshman. JRob never came close to that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT