ADVERTISEMENT

Mora Out @UCLA

To bad were not higher up the pecking order on that OL from PA, Chris Bleigh(sp?). He will not be going there now.

Yeah, we need to make a real push for Bleich. I think Nebraska and PSU were both ahead of us. PSU has moved on with better recruits and Nebraska has had a difficult season.

Yeah, we need to make a real push for Bleich. I think Nebraska and PSU were both ahead of us. PSU has moved on with better recruits and Nebraska has had a difficult season.
Bradley knew everything that went on and that makes him a piece of trash.

Florida is a much better job than UCLA. Florida is after Kelly right now, the talk is that there is mutual interest in between Kelly and Florida. Or Florida could hire another high profile college coach.

With Frost, there is more risk due to him having a much shorter coaching record. Unless Florida misses out on their top names, I don't see Frost getting the Florida job. I can see Florida hiring Dan Mullen before they go after Frost. Looking at UCF's schedule their best two wins are Temple and Navy.

I would think chip Kelly makes sense.

Scott frost to Florida?

Bradley roomed with Mcquery he knew EVERYTHING He is damaged goods only and idiot would bring this human kryptonite to Pitt

UCLA has rarely been a factor nationally in football. They are probably as far behind USC in football, as USC is behind UCLA in hoops.

UCLA has rarely been a factor nationally in football. They are probably as far behind USC in football, as USC is behind UCLA in hoops.

USC better than UCLA in basketball this year though, and maybe for the next few as well.

Oh for God's sake The man is 60 his WPIAL coaching contacts are all retiring and he KNEW. He knew what was going on up there AND DID NOTHING. No thanks.

Dodson wr out of nazerth
He's going to UCLA for sure from what we were told.
Was at Naz went to prep school for a year and back to Naz as a senior!
Mrs Buffett and I watched him alot when he was at Naz since he's from our local conference.
Good player, nice kid, good academics, and would be a good fit at Pitt!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT